LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

I Hate this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hate is a strong word, however, I have lost most of my faith and hope in team Management. Seems like this bad spell could last a long time.
I don't hate them

I hate what seems to be a "blind-eye" to the pathetic play and coaching.

I sure hope Trent is targeting potential FA and an aggressive draft that produces guys that can play immediately.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I don't hate them

I hate what seems to be a "blind-eye" to the pathetic play and coaching.

I sure hope Trent is targeting potential FA and an aggressive draft that produces guys that can play immediately.

Hate definitely is reserved for the people who own an operate the organization. 5 winning seasons in 15 years. 3 with the Harbs era , who York just tried to erase an act like it never happened. Jed York just like his father has run the 49ers football operation even further into the abyss. Yes they make tons of loot, but produce little in the field. He didn't have the balls to fight SF for a stadium in the city so he took his ball and went home. So we got the Spa known as Levi's. It's possibly that it's not only the most boring stadium in the NFL but maybe the most boring place on earth. Worse than a rural highschool library, we know it's just as quiet.
Just need to wear the all blacks every week and we'll be fine. Simple as that. Get it done YAALKESULA!
I love my Niner's and their legacy, but I absolutely hate the FO and I'm completely disgusted with the direction of this team. Outside the Niner games, I haven't watch any football or football commentary. I barely even log onto 49erwebzone anymore.

Its not just that we are losing, its more than that. I having taken what the FO has done very personal as should every fan, especially season ticket holders. Total scam.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone