LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

I Hate this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm Tired of getting owned by Seattle . Thursday night football in front of the world and we don't even show up . Another huge game defining the year and we look lost . Not acceptable not for our storied franchise . An overhaul of inexperienced coaches is needed . Cornerback should have been addressed , you don't loose 2 starters and fill their shoes with red shirted rookies. The offensive line needed help , could have signed Mathis who sat for months waiting for an offer , but of course we did nothing . The owners must love the fact we don't do anything to even show our disdain. No longer do I bleed red and gold ... I bleed disappointment and grief . Balke must go we need trades and a solid draft neither which he will produce . Anyone else hate the hype were being fed ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
You are only fed what you eat - yoda
Bleed you not red and gold you - yoda
I love the team, hate the way they're playing.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
He quit on the play and walked right into Lynch
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this whole team quit in the 1st quarter.
Originally posted by Hard-Knock-Niner:
I love the team, hate the way they're playing.

Seriously this.
I didn't even feel this embarrassed during the Erickson/Nolan years. And against Seattle too, you would think they would at least have some fire to not make fools of themselves against Seattls (again). Pathetic.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, this team is such a piece of s**t.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Damn not the laugh man not the laugh lmao 😆😆😆
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
next time Forty Whiners lol

You can blame the loss on Hayne not starting.
You shouldnt be mad at the team. Be mad at the management
blame t baalke his dumb ass draft of avoiding team needs instead of injuried reserves has come back to hunt us
We going to win with class just watch Jed u know what
Share 49ersWebzone