LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Game #7 - The Good, Bad, Ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks NC!

And thanks to all well wishers.

Funeral's tomorrow and I won't be able to continue until next week.

Please keep the ball rolling.

Condolences.

We've got you covered.
Sorry for you loss

I will cheer loudly here for you in Las Vegas
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Good: We won. Kap played decently. The running game was a pleasant surprise despite the oline. Good QB pressure from the defense forcing Wilson to be ineffective all game. Nice coverage from the DBs. Phil Dawson for MVP. Torrey Smith is a beast, even when he's just moving safeties around.

The Bad: LBs got burned again over the middle (why is Wilhoite still starting). Defensive scheme continues to confuse. Very stupid penalty from Patton. Marshawn got big chunks of yards after contact against our front 7. Pinion can't seem to punt consistently.

The Ugly: Our Oline continues to struggle as Kap and Hyde had to make plays out of nothing. Why is Devey still seeing playing time; bad things happen when he's on the field. Horrible, conservative playcalling in the redzone.

LMAO!

Spot on...hopefully the 'win' too!
Originally posted by NCommand:
LMAO!

Well, I figure most of it will be true.

No doubt! At least Baalke has his work cut out for him...not like we don't know EXACTLY what we need to fix/upgrade over.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
The Good: We won. Kap played decently. The running game was a pleasant surprise despite the oline. Good QB pressure from the defense forcing Wilson to be ineffective all game. Nice coverage from the DBs. Phil Dawson for MVP. Torrey Smith is a beast, even when he's just moving safeties around.

The Bad: LBs got burned again over the middle (why is Wilhoite still starting). Defensive scheme continues to confuse. Very stupid penalty from Patton. Marshawn got big chunks of yards after contact against our front 7. Pinion can't seem to punt consistently.

The Ugly: Our Oline continues to struggle as Kap and Hyde had to make plays out of nothing. Why is Devey still seeing playing time; bad things happen when he's on the field. Horrible, conservative playcalling in the redzone.

LMAO!

Scary accurate so far.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

stopped reading at "we won"

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go for it guys
Good: NOTHING
BAD:EVRYTHING
UGLY: Still 9 Games left!!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Good: NOTHING
BAD:EVRYTHING
UGLY: Still 9 Games left!!

This except Lynch balled out
[ Edited by lamontb on Oct 22, 2015 at 8:35 PM ]

The good:

The defense passion even with missed assignments

Lynch- this guy is special future pro bowler does he fill Alfonso smiths shoes not yet but he has that potential

The bad:

Coaching- it begins at the top

Kap- same rookie mistakes in 2015 if not worse and more blaring.

Scheme- our coaches do not play to guys strengths I.e. Paying big money for Torrey yet only getting one look all game

The ugly:

Tomsula - as if a coach can look any more absent minded. He has no business walking the sidelines as a head coach

The oline- what the hell this includes all of them

Kap- can I reiterate it anymore. He's a benchwarmers at best.
On and off the field, just a pathetically embarrassing team.
Good:

Bad/Ugly: all else.
Good...

High draft picks

Bad/Ugly:

Team stinks, but I expected it to... Rebuilding year, low expectations so I ain't even mad...

P.S... Hopefully some of the young guys develop & the team wins a few more games & gains some respectability… Maybe they can spoil the playoff hopes for Arizona & Seattle in the second divisional games.
well, with kap we got our backup Qb. No starter mind you but he is playing so so for a backup.

HC...you are right. He is awful and way the heck in over his head.

OC. nice calls first half, run, run, pass on 3rd and long, punt....5 times to be exact, and only the end of half saved a 6th punt. man Geep you are awful. Really BAD

man-the-non- genius....you are terrible . Stink even. Great D you put out there and deion said you should be ashamed of yourself. Geep, JT, Jed, Trent also. As for the players, they need bags over their heads so no one recognizes them. Did hear a lot of boos tho. so the fans are getting restless.

Did kap stay awake the first half? Just asking.

Jed... Failure

Trent...sorry bubba., fail also.

I guess that gets it.
Share 49ersWebzone