There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2015 Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
will be very interesting tonight
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
NEVER FORGET

f**k Seattle.....f**k the 1-2s

Wouldn't it be cool, if this was the game where it all started to come together and we just started playing consistent good football. Not expecting it, but it would be fitting....something like Bow forcing a fumble to clinch the game.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Niners816:
NEVER FORGET

Wouldn't it be cool, if this was the game where it all started to come together and we just started playing consistent good football. Not expecting it, but it would be fitting....something like Bow forcing a fumble to clinch the game.

ROBOWMAN PICK SIX FTW
NEVER FORGET

I also hope the crowd make some noise and give those b*****ds plenty.
I'm loving that even though I'm a new 49ers fan, I already hate the seahawks and hope they get roasted today...feeling passionate about kicking their ass
  • KP82
I hope we blow them out. Im sick of being their b***h the past three years
Payback is a Beatrice!! Nobody eats Turkey on Santa Clara and gets away with it!! NOBODY!
Man, I want this game SO badly. SO SO SO bad. I hope we don't lay an egg.
Originally posted by sacniner:

I feel ya. To me, this is a defining Game for Kap as a 49er the rest of his career and the 49ers as a team the rest of 2015. Without this win the year is basically over realistically but with a win right back in it and a Huge confidence boost for Kap. The Oline needs to show up.
call me a bad fan.... but i thought, once harbaugh left, that this year i wouldn't care if we went 2-14....as long as those two wins came against seattle!

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by sacniner:

I feel ya. To me, this is a defining Game for Kap as a 49er the rest of his career and the 49ers as a team the rest of 2015. Without this win the year is basically over realistically but with a win right back in it and a Huge confidence boost for Kap. The Oline needs to show up.

Yeah, its big for Kap. At home, nationally televised. A lot of people think everything is perfect because Kap played well last week. I think he is still proving to Baalke that he deserves $18 million next year. This game is huge. Remember how embarrassed the front office was after Thanksgiving last year?

Even if we win tonight, I don't think we make the playoffs. Although, these type of wins can still make the season significant. Most expected us to take a step back after the offseason s**t show, but we need wins like this. Going forward. This game is big.
Originally posted by Hard-Knock-Niner:
NEVER FORGET

I also hope the crowd make some noise and give those b*****ds plenty.

f**k SEATTLE! I've neer wanted a win more badley then I do against these bums!
24-21 Niners Win
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

This definitely would be a statement game for the season and the team if they win. Not only that but we would only be 2 games from AZ?

Lets just see if Geep can make the right play calls.
Originally posted by SMAUG:
49ers vs Shawks at home, and both even on the table. Doesn't get any better before a game. Go NINERS!

Well, re: "both even on the table" . . .
I think it would be better if both were 6-0 vs the reality of both being 2-4
Share 49ersWebzone