9ers Vs Shehawks TNF prediction thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Put Hodges on Graham,

Problem solved! or Ward on Graham.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by Baldie:
The factor in this game is can the niner D defend Graham? Right now....I don't see anyone on our D that can. Mangini better come up with a brilliant plan in this one. This game is for 2nd place in the division.

We don't need to cover him that well...Wilson never throws it to him.

He had a huge game yesterday...I still wouldn't take him lightly
18-13 Niners. 6 FG's by Dawson.
Niners 13
Shehags 27

We were very lucky to hold on to that game yesterday. Two 1-4 teams playing like 1-4 teams and Flacco gave us a couple of gifts. Seattle is much better than the Ravens and will be very motivated to win this game.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see our O-line holding up or our putrid pass rush getting to the midget.

If Hyde can get rolling, and Kaep starts throwing some quick outs or screens, then we have a shot but I don't see that happening.
Fact is SEA is not the same team they were the last two years. They can be beaten and SEA is realizing this. They are still a good team and should rightly be favored in this game. SEA probably wins, but I think we build on yesterday's win and may well pull it off.
I can see the 9ers winning something like 19-17 but what worries me is the pass rush. That little SOB Wilson can flat out scramble. So I predict a win if we can keep the little SOB in the pocket and pressure him . . but if he runs around and has all day, forget about a win and look out for a unstoppable tsunami.
So a strong pass rush and containment is a must, says captain obvious . . .
Seattle 24-16

Red Zone woes continue. 1 Touchdown, 3 Field Goals.

Defense looks OK on first 2 downs of the series, then can't contain the Midget and he scrambles around for 7-8 seconds until somebody comes open. Result: New series of downs. Repeat.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Put Hodges on Graham,

Probably end up like the Marshall game. Graham is too big for Ward.

I'd bracket his ass with Hodges and DJ, all game.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Put Hodges on Graham,

Mangini will activate Mike Purcell just so he can cover Graham
Put Hodges on Graham,

Johnson. Shadow all game long!

Originally posted by Antix:
Put Hodges on Graham,

Mangini will activate Mike Purcell just so he can cover Graham

LMAO! Probably. Genius.
We can win this game, but the defense is in shambles and the offense is still finding its legs. If we had the same defense as previously, I would be confident. But both offenses suck and Seattle has the better defense so that may put them on top. I really don't know. Both teams are pretty garbage but Dumbsula insists on playing Devey which means our oline is going to get Kap killed.
35-9 Seattle
Originally posted by MikeD:
Celek will have a huge game

oooo I likey this prediction
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
my prediction is a W for the 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone