LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Where all are my posts at!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anybody else post stuff and then your topic disappears????

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Lol, right!
You can't just start new threads willy nilly around here. If there's already a topic pertaining to what you felt the need to start it's going to get moved there. Or if it's stupid, like this one... mods are just going to delete it.
Originally posted by mattster03:
You can't just start new threads willy nilly around here. If there's already a topic pertaining to what you felt the need to start it's going to get moved there. Or if it's stupid, like this one... mods are just going to delete it.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up Einstein! So basically what ur telling me is the mods are deleting my s**t.. I think thats BS! And hey weren't u taught if u have nothing nice to say then shut the f**k up
Originally posted by allhype:
Oh. Thanks for clearing that up Einstein! So basically what ur telling me is the mods are deleting my s**t.. I think thats BS! And hey weren't u taught if u have nothing nice to say then shut the f**k up

You're also not allow to name call around here.

Sorry for calling u Einstein
maybe here

Originally posted by allhype:

Sorry for calling u Einstein

Apology accepted.

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
your posts to this forum are what shareece wright is to covering WRs...

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
your posts to this forum are what shareece wright is to covering WRs...

Coaching staff did a great job of picking on that dude! Guy wanted so bad to get traded or released. Well, u got your release AND U GOT EXPOSED for the sorry CB you are!
  • thl408
Merged here:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/182033-kaepernick-thread/page854/#post12803
Share 49ersWebzone