LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Seahawks - 2015 Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Yes Yes Yes
I can see it now our lousy pass rush trying to get after Willow N dude starts running around the pocket N after running a few circles around our defense finds Baldwin N Graham several times wide open down the field.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can see it now our lousy pass rush trying to get after Willow N dude starts running around the pocket N after running a few circles around our defense finds Baldwin N Graham several times wide open down the field.

i can see this happening

Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

i can see this happening

The modern day Barry Sanders...

• Stud
This is going to drive me nuts about our TE position. Seattle is near the bottom of the league in covering TE's. Eifert and Olsen destroyed Seattle.

Who's our star TE? MacDonald? Celek? VD has been invisible.

That is a key to victory. Hope Tim Jomsula is aware of this.
Originally posted by Stud:
This is going to drive me nuts about our TE position. Seattle is near the bottom of the league in covering TE's. Eifert and Olsen destroyed Seattle.

Who's our star TE? MacDonald? Celek? VD has been invisible.

That is a key to victory. Hope Tim Jomsula is aware of this.
olsen (panthers)caucght that ball in between 29 and 31... i told my brother the 49ers best be studyng this film
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

How did our organization let this happen on our logo? What a disgrace. It is the signature moment at this f**kin field so far

Karma dealt with that incident.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Yah, but devey and pears weren't trying to blocking for him last year

Devey better not be anywhere else other than having his ass glued to the bench. If this coaching staff isnt able to make an obvious switch to a better performing player, I really dont know what you can say for them anymore.

The whole platoon system at guard is chickens**t.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 19, 2015 at 12:53 AM ]
Martin was actually worse than Pears, but yes. That said, if they do the smart thing and start Tiller the right side is going to look a lot better.

This is a winnable game. Seattle is reeling a bit. But I don't expect to win as they definitely have more talent on defense than we do and I don't have much faith in our ability to stop Wilson from making big plays given we have shown a real lack of discipline at times with our rushing lanes (see: Eli Manning picking up a first down on 3rd and 11 with his feet) and in general we're not really using all of our players to their best potential on defense IMO. Aaron Lynch dropping back in coverage should almost never happen. Maybe once or twice a game to mix it up, but otherwise it should almost never happen. Especially given he is our only serious passrushing threat getting play time. I am curious to see more of Tank as he's shown things in limited snaps against the pass, but our coaches seem to prefer fundamentally and assignment sound players to players who might make some mental errors but clearly are more talented.

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Yah, but devey and pears weren't trying to blocking for him last year

Should be an interesting game. I'm going to say we probably get our tails whipped but Seattle is not the same team so who knows.
I think for the 9ers to beat the Hawks Thursday, the offense needs to have better success at running the ball than they did against the Ravens. (in terms of total yards given up on rushes, the Ravens are ranked 13th and Seattle is ranked 16th). On defense, I hope Brooks brings his A-game because he and Lynch (who seems to be playing well) may be the key to both pressuring Wilson and keeping him contained.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Graham is my biggest concern. Even with NO's, we couldn't cover him. Throw Graham a couple of balls to attract help then boom....Lockette open deep.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Should be an interesting game. I'm going to say we probably get our tails whipped but Seattle is not the same team so who knows.

Who have they beaten on the road this year?
Seachicks favored by 4.5

This has upset written all over it!
Share 49ersWebzone