Originally posted by LinkMeBro:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
and Steph Curry can shoot.
Not in the Finals

f**k Steph Curry.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
What's the point of this thread?

The fact that Vegas has the 49ers at 60-1 odds to win the Super Bowl says it all. There's no need to validate Vegas with a thread like this.

The point of this thread is that a lot of people seem to think we should just magically be good, but we are not.

I'm going to bite me tongue how this flew over so many people's heads. I guess Facebook has taught them that titles mean everything.
we're 2 games out of first in our division while we sit at 2-4 lol. anything can happen. still ten games left. handle seattle on thursday and get a win streak and some momentum goin and who knows what could happen. we are not a great team right now, but kap has been excellent the last two games and looks to have found his happy place again. if our defense can step it up a little bit and get some pressure goin up front, we could do some damage. we have receivers, we have a run game and our defense is surprisingly not as bad as it should be considering what we lost this year. we have to start finishing drives with TDs tho. were aggressive until we get to the 40, then we start throwing 2 yard outs and running up the gut two plays in a row.
The ravens are lucky to be 1-5. They are a bad football team
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The ravens are lucky to be 1-5. They are a bad football team

and we barely beat them.
The 49ers this season are not even a playoff level team (forget the SB).
Can they improve and make a great run towards the end of the season...like the Nolan and Dingleberry days? sure.
Unless there is a winning formula and consistency/good judgement from coaches and players...the future looks bleak.
Share 49ersWebzone