LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

We need to make a trade for a running back

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by SoCold:
No news anywhere on Thomas. If he didn't sign yesterday no way he would be available to help the team tomorrow.

I can see Reggie playing and being out by halftime with another injury.

Oh and Frank Gore doesn't get hurt, just grinds. Hawrd.

Tomas seems like a good move for some insurance, he can have glass mans roster spot, or even the recently retired Veron Davis' spot.

No news anywhere on Thomas. If he didn't sign yesterday no way he would be available to help the team tomorrow.

Tomas seems like a good move for some insurance, he can have glass mans roster spot, or even the recently retired Veron Davis' spot.

The team hasn't been notified yet, but Davis suddenly retired mid way last season.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

The team hasn't been notified yet, but Davis suddenly retired mid way last season.

ever sense he made himself available in that fantex stock thing he's sucked, bad
shame on u for wanting us to tank the season
want to see a little more from Mike Davis
I'd be down for us trading for a serviceable RB with a late round pick, preferably a 6th rounder for a young RB with some upside left , since we don't run the WCO anymore, finding a RB would be much easier since we don't need a RB that is capable of being a receiver out of the backfield like the old days , but finding a dependable back that can run with power would be a score for our team ....I've all but given up on waiting for Bush to chip in and help the running game improve
Kory Sheets...
Didn't Tre Mason request for a trade when the rams drafted gurley?
I think Pierre Thomas would be a good pickup,that guy is a solid veteran
Originally posted by Since07:
Didn't Tre Mason request for a trade when the rams drafted gurley?

Yeah I thought of Mason, But his Hamstring is cactus some say, so may be another Bush repeat.

So, what happens when Hyde hits the IR with a stress fracture in his foot?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

DUDE!!!!
Isn't Steven Jackson looking to get back in the league? Bring him in for a workout.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

DUDE!!!!

Well, a stress fracture of the foot, is at least 6-8 weeks, whats left the season?

I'm calling my shot, his foot is not right, and he will either sit, or play poorly until it worsens.

He has to sit out 3-4 weeks to rest that injury, or kiss the balance of the season good by!

That is the reality, but so far from Jed on down to the towel boys, this team has lost touch with reality, thinking this staff, and this roster was an upgrade? Please, the emperor has no cloths, and this team had no chance! Bring on the off season, and let ALL the heads roll!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

DUDE!!!!

Well, a stress fracture of the foot, is at least 6-8 weeks, whats left the season?

I'm calling my shot, his foot is not right, and he will either sit, or play poorly until it worsens.

He has to sit out 3-4 weeks to rest that injury, or kiss the balance of the season good by!

That is the reality, but so far from Jed on down to the towel boys, this team has lost touch with reality, thinking this staff, and this roster was an upgrade? Please, the emperor has no cloths, and this team had no chance! Bring on the off season, and let ALL the heads roll!
You called that one. I still think we need to address running back along with the offensive line this year. Who are some potential pick ups in the draft and or free agency? Would we make a move with the Eagles with Demarco Murray if Kaepernick was a part of the deal? Could we both cut ties with highly paid high profile players, and Kaep seems like he'd fit well in Kelly's shotgun system.

Lamar Miller would pair well with Hyde in my opinon, and there is also Doug Martin and Chris Ivory who are too similar to Hyde, but if the guy is hurt does it really matter? Broncos will probably let go of either Andersen or Hillman.

Possibly Ezekial Elliot in the 2nd round? Who is the best fit for us at RB in the draft?
Share 49ersWebzone