LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Will we make the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we make the playoffs?

We are 3 games back from Arizona, and 1 from The Rams and Seattle.

3 games isn't impossible make up, but if we loose any of the next 5 games, and Arizona doesn't atleast go 3-2 over that span, then we're pretty much done.
May be in 2016, but probably less than 50% chance
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
there's always hope.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If they don't beat Baltimore and upcoming Seattle, I'd have to say no. I think the chances are slim to none that a 1-6 team makes the wildcard. A drastic change would have to happen if they are gonna make the playoffs at 1-6.
I think 10 wins gets you a wildcard spot so we need to go 9-2 our last 11 games
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
May be in 2016, but probably less than 50% chance

Probably less than 50%. We'd have to go 10-1, and at worst 9-2.
Kap says were going 12-4. I'll take him at his word. BTW I never ever give up until we are mathematically eliminated so there is always the chance. Who knows, maybe injuries to teams ahead of us, our players mature quicker etc etc a host of variables would need to pan out but you never know just like the Cubs vs Mets NLCS who woulda known in July this was gonna happen? Not many.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
No.
delusional wish fulfillment. cant even thonk about this until we can get a sack and cover a curl route.
Sure we could, but if we keep playing like the 31st ranked D, and what 26th ranked O, then HELL NO, not a chance, Zero Percent if we keep this s**tty playing up.

• Chico
  • Veteran
doubt we make the playoffs but right now i'm just hoping for improvement in the 2nd half of the season
Lol
[Insert Jim Mora clip here]
Insert Jim Mora meme here _________________________________
[ Edited by 951NINER on Oct 16, 2015 at 10:06 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Share 49ersWebzone