There are 183 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW YORK GIANTS - 2015 Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go niners

Season on the line, Players and coaches playing for future.

I think it will be to much for Kap.

Just take it easy on us Eli.

But still hoping for a Strong perfomance
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Anybody remeber Kaep threw his first pass there in the NJ/NY stadium??

No, his first pass was against Tampa in garbage time when we blew them out
  • SMAUG
  • Veteran
13 - 10 Niners

Go Niners!

In 2012 season maybe, but not as NFL player (Candlestick vs. Tampa the year prior).
Let's go Kaep! Have a great game to prove all of us wrong. We don't know WTF we're talking about.
This team plays well under the lights and I expect them to shine tonight! GO NINERS!!!
Hope we see Tiller/Brown on the right side... Hope Kaepernick finds his confidence and reverts to something closer to what we saw in the first two weeks.
I keep asking myself why I'm actually going to this game. Then I remember , no one would buy these tickets under face value. York has turned this once proud franchise into a national embarrassment.
Originally posted by jogr49:
I keep asking myself why I'm actually going to this game. Then I remember , no one would buy these tickets under face value. York has turned this once proud franchise into a national embarrassment.

Get drunk, start a fight with some giants fans. Do us proud.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

No, his first pass was against Tampa in garbage time when we blew them out

That's the game josh Morgan got hurt

Originally posted by jogr49:

Watch the sideline to see which players starting losing it.
Harold is starting today. Let's go Niners, do this for Ahmad!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Kap with the attitude today takes care of an old nemesis...

• FL9er
  • Veteran
1st offensive play:

Worthless read-option play, in which Kaepernick does his best Russell Wilson impersonation to avoid a 7 yard loss to run out of bounds at the LOS. He is assessed a 15 yard unsportsman like conduct penalty for yelling "YOU AINT CLAY MATTHEWS!" to the defender he avoided a tackle for loss.

In other news, Seattle & Arizona win their games easily, Rams have a close loss to GB, and it's announced Aldon Smith will not face ANY discipline by the league for his latest incident.
Share 49ersWebzone