There are 273 users in the forums

Rugby Pass plays

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
When's the last time our team threw a lateral? And how did that go for us? Hopefully better then last weeks Philadelphia Eagles attempt.

Still learning your sport, but 1 play that would fool our rivals is a screen pass too Hayne who'd lateral it back to the TE for an extra 20 yard rush. Defenders wouldn't know what hit them.
Originally posted by FAS33:
When's the last time our team threw a lateral? And how did that go for us? Hopefully better then last weeks Philadelphia Eagles attempt.

Still learning your sport, but 1 play that would fool our rivals is a screen pass too Hayne who'd lateral it back to the TE for an extra 20 yard rush. Defenders wouldn't know what hit them.

Fumbling is dangerous. And you always have guys in pursuit. At this point we can try whatever. We're dead last in offense.
stop making stupid threads. This is nothing that couldn't have been put in the Hayne thread. You're giving us Aussie/NZ fans a bad wrap and we've been here a lot longer than Hayne or you bandwagoners
Laterals are rare in the NFL
Doubt many 9'r fans would be open to it.. Its just too much risk involved.. Besides Hayne still has a lot to learn even just as a PR let alone a RB no point in throwing anything more on his plate.. Just a guess tho.. And yeah probably would have been better left in the Hayne thread..
[ Edited by growlzee on Oct 8, 2015 at 3:02 AM ]
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AUniner:
stop making stupid threads. This is nothing that couldn't have been put in the Hayne thread. You're giving us Aussie/NZ fans a bad wrap and we've been here a lot longer than Hayne or you bandwagoners

boo hoo have a cry mate.
[ Edited by FAS33 on Oct 8, 2015 at 3:20 AM ]
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Fumbling is dangerous. And you always have guys in pursuit. At this point we can try whatever. We're dead last in offense.

That's what I'm thinking. We need something to spark our Offense team. Why not throw a few backward passes, they always work in college.
FAS33, youve been a complete embarrassment to us Aussies in the Hayne threads, mate give yourself an uppercut you window licker, this topic has been discussed ad nauseam in the Hayne threads by yourself and everybody else, couldnt you have left it in there instead of making another thread to turn into a s**t fight?
Originally posted by FAS33:
That's what I'm thinking. We need something to spark our Offense team. Why not throw a few backward passes, they always work in college.

And give the smily face emotions a rest, what are you, 13 years old?
Teams can get away with it in College because of the talent disparity but all players are incredibly fast in the pros,there's a very high chance of a turnover.

• FAS33
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 12InchEel:
FAS33, youve been a complete embarrassment to us Aussies in the Hayne threads, mate give yourself an uppercut you window licker, this topic has been discussed ad nauseam in the Hayne threads by yourself and everybody else, couldnt you have left it in there instead of making another thread to turn into a s**t fight?

if this thread affects you so much or my comments, as it clearly does, then don't read it. Simples.
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 12InchEel:
And give the smily face emotions a rest, what are you, 13 years old?

Ok gramps
Rugby pass plays, or pass on rugby plays. I think the 9ers will choose the latter.
Too risky for the NFL, every touch of the football is so planned and rehearsed. I would love it, but I think coaches would die of a heart attack before the play was completed, they're a pretty up tight bunch.
Share 49ersWebzone