There are 252 users in the forums

Gerald Hodges

I like the trade. Hodges is very good in coverage. Something we need, because Wilhoite and Bowman have really struggled in that aspect.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
thank god, now our offense will show up

lol
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 15s16 seconds ago
The 49ers have traded C Nick Easton to the Vikings for LB Gerald Hodges, source said.
Baalke mixing it up.

ON A TUESDAY
I just read hes a converted safety...kinda reminds me of Tartt for some reason. He had a high grade coming into the draft..
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/gerald-hodges?id=2539293
Well then......this trade will surely shut those naysayers up.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
thank god, now our offense will show up

Originally posted by philosoraptor:
he is gonna kill it at center.

Originally posted by susweel:
Season saved

all of these...good thing I'm locked in for my playoff tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Did we swap Easton for Hodges?

Don't think so, probably one of our future low draft picks that would be used on some player that would never make the team anyways.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I like the trade. Hodges is very good in coverage. Something we need, because Wilhoite and Bowman have really struggled in that aspect.

As a converted safety that is nice...i think that's a huge weakness right now (Wilhoite)

Originally posted by slowriot:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 15s16 seconds ago
The 49ers have traded C Nick Easton to the Vikings for LB Gerald Hodges, source said.

another Penn State LB

Bowman will be pumped!
This trade makes sense with Kilgore closing in on a return. Hodges was superfluous to Vikings with Kendricks ready to take over full time duties at MLB.
[ Edited by slowriot on Oct 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM ]
Is he better than skov?
people acting like our Defense hasn't been lit up the two weeks prior to GB game. We still needed help on D , hello.
We also need to trade for a RT. Pears sucks ass
Share 49ersWebzone