There are 237 users in the forums

49ers at Giants - Pregame Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Winnable game.

This. Don't care what anyone says, this is a winnable game. GB was a winnable game. Our defense showed me they can play, and with zero support from the offense. We get the offense to perform at an average level, we can win this game.

No game is ever winnable again, woe is us.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
We have our best player... Manning. hopefully he throws as many picks like last year again.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Winnable game.

This. Don't care what anyone says, this is a winnable game. GB was a winnable game. Our defense showed me they can play, and with zero support from the offense. We get the offense to perform at an average level, we can win this game.

We scored 10 points in the last two games, right now no game is winnable.
I've lost all faith but will continue to watch until we are mathematically eliminated.
It's about as winnable as a game is gonna get. Eli is a clownish fool with the ball in his hands, should be a 9er. He just might implode and win it for us, fingers crossed.
I feel another butt whuppin about to happen: 48-10, Giants. Kaep leads the team to 10 points in garbage time.
It is going to be one of those Sunday night games where Michaels and Collingsworth will spend the entire game talking about earlier Sunday games.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I feel another butt whuppin about to happen: 48-10, Giants. Kaep leads the team to 10 points in garbage time.

Bill it looks like you may be right in your prediction about this being a 2 win team.
Originally posted by susweel:
Winnable game.

so you think we re going 1-15.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Winnable game.

I think we might win a few more games but you know me I'm always a homer.

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by Method:
Giants open the game at 7 point favorites.

Kap needs to be benched IMO, and here's why.

Points per game so far this year

That's completely, 100% unacceptable. He's constantly leaving points on the board. Go to Gabbert.

LMAO. You want us to roll Gabbert who has NEVER had a season as good as Kaep had in 12 and 13, behind THAT offensive line, with this OC? You got all the answers bruh. Someone get this man a job in the NFL.

Winnable game.

LOL the anti-homer. To me it looks pretty bad, but to say no games are winnable is a bit of a stretch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Winnable game.

LOL the anti-homer. To me it looks pretty bad, but to say no games are winnable is a bit of a stretch.

I don't know man I can't look at the schedule and say "that's a win". Cleveland is the easiest one but that's on the road and we haven't shown up on the road.
Just heard a rumor that Joan from payroll will be taking a lot of Kaps reps this week. If Joan gets the start, Niners lose by 20. If Kap does, they lose by 40.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Oct 5, 2015 at 3:53 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran

tomsula will have a plan
Share 49ersWebzone