There are 424 users in the forums

What should we expect looking ahead?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Suffice to say, last night's performance was a continuation of Kap's downward spiral and it doesn't look like it will be letting up anytime soon.

Well, I had a look at the upcoming schedules, I might be going out on a limb here, I can't see us winning another game before the bye week which will take us to 1-8.

The question is are we to expect anything from Jed York and Baalke during this time or otherwise? Be it a press conference or personnel moves? If so when might it be?

Or do you think it will be crickets all the way until the end of the season even if we don't win another game?
[ Edited by Rascal on Oct 5, 2015 at 4:13 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Tomsula already said the team is a work in progress, so the organization is probably content on letting things ride. I don't see anything happening this year.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 5, 2015 at 4:26 AM ]
Looking at our scoring from each game....would should not score any points against the Giants. So we got that going for us.
loosing !!!! and Farting !!
A bad record isn't enough to sink Tomsula after 1 year. However, losing the way we have for the last 3 games can change that. If we were somewhat competitive en route to a 2-14 season, he could get one more year, but getting blown out or having such an inept, putrid offense continuously will warrant pressing a reset button on this staff. I honestly think the staff sucks, this is just how I think things will play out.
I think that tonsils and crew will ride Colin the whole season, and I think it will destroy him. He's going to have a stat year like Alex rookie year. There will be grumbling from all the players, reports of people getting fired and York, baalke will continue to say "this team will get it right" trying to convince themselves that they putting ether a winning roster.

You an expect underachieving year for all our offensive stars, and for us to not play any of young talent to give them a shot...

You can also expect a lot less niner fans at the end of the season.

The only way for change to be made is to stop buying tickets and showing up for games.

Change won't happen unless the fans speak up with their money
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Top 3 pick
Originally posted by mayo49:
Tomsula already said the team is a work in progress, so the organization is probably content on letting things ride. I don't see anything happening this year.

This. Now if they catch a few more Steelers-level beatings, that could change things but I don't expect it. Maybe they can add the recently fired Joe Philbin to come in and advise Chryst the way the 49ers brought in Ted Tollner.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

You can also expect a lot less niner fans at the end of the season.

That would be a pro as far as I can see, kind of like an enema to clear out all the bandwagon hoppers, ex-Raiders fans and other unsavory types.
Who are the best players worthy of drafting in the top 5?

Start watching college football on Saturdays and look for players that have ACL injuries.
Tickets will still be overpriced for a non playoff team. And every week after we lose, we'll hear the same "need to look at the film" or "we did not execute". For me personally I feel its time to use our young talent, especially on the O-line.
  • cools
  • Veteran
In my dream world...

Jed sells team and stadium to Larry Ellison

Mr.Ellison finds the right guys to be President and GM
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
so, remember what I posted after game one..

It will be either a Story Season for the Franchise or it will be just like Erickson's era where we demoslished the Bears at home (opening game) and its only highlight of the season..

so far so good!!!
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Start watching college football on Saturdays and look for players that have ACL injuries.

Share 49ersWebzone