There are 176 users in the forums

How do you fix this?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need big and fast and athletic and gangly receivers that can highball especially in the end zone.

All the great teams have them. Instead we are throwing to some dunce named Vance.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You don't fix this you let these bozo coaching staff lose us as many games add possible. Then you fire them along with the gm. Hire a team president who hires a real gm and let him hire a real hc who can hire nfl caliber coaches. Then you draft Goff or whatever top qb prospect then sign and draft good oline men. Draft some big speedy WRs.

Bottom line it's gonna be a lot ugly before it gets better.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Step 1: Bench Kap to see if Gabbert is worth keeping next year. We already know Kap won't be here next year.

Rock bottom?

Is it? Alex Smith was s**tty for about 6 years then he turned it around. I think the same can be done with Gabbert.
  • Ike49
Bench Kap, bring in a legit coaching staff and draft olineman and find a franchise QB
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We need big and fast and athletic and gangly receivers that can highball especially in the end zone.

All the great teams have them. Instead we are throwing to some dunce named Vance.

I'm sorry, what exactly is Torrey Smith then?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I like Gabbert, but he's not gonna magically come in and start scoring 35 points ppg, IMO, Geep Chryst is a huge part of the problem.

He looked better than Kaep in pre-season. Let's hope that it wasn't just performance based on competing with back ups. Sad to say, but with a line this bad, we need a qb that is happy to throw slant passes and screens all day long. I think Gabbert is that guy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Get rid of Tomsula.

Adam Gase says hi and wants to know how the 49ers season is going, kthxbye.
It's being fixed. Tomsula is a sandbag coach and were witnessing the start of a rebuilding effort.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I'm sorry, what exactly is Torrey Smith then?

5'11 speedster that rarely gets separation
I like Gabbert, but he's not gonna magically come in and start scoring 35 points ppg, IMO, Geep Chryst is a huge part of the problem.

You mean you think it might be a problem that when not running on 3rd/11 or still using huddle with 5 mins left and down by 14 that CONSTANTLY throughout the game you have 2-3 receivers running hitch routes 3-4 yds from the LOS and stopping/facing the QB, and the one 10+ yd route is the low-pct along the sideline route...you really think that could be an issue?

Here's what is going to happen. The coaching staff will harder. Bludgeon. Bludgeon. Bludgeon.......But they will not work smarter. This offense won't see much improvement I'm afraid. Not with the pieces that are currently there.

Gabbert will absolutely suck behind this o-line regardless of play calling.

Lets not forget that we can't run the ball either.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
It's being fixed. Tomsula is a sandbag coach and were witnessing the start of a rebuilding effort.

He's the highest paid baby sitter in history.
Originally posted by JohnMatrix:

Gabbert will absolutely suck behind this o-line regardless of play calling.

Lets not forget that we can't run the ball either.

We can't run because everyone knows we can't pass.
Bench Krap for Gabbert
Bench Martin for Nick Eason
Bench Jordan Devey promote Adam Tiller to active 53 N start him
Bench Erik Pears for Trent Brown.

This might stop some of the bleeding.
Share 49ersWebzone