LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Gentlemen, I give you the Brett Favre effect

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCold:
lol just because a player is open to a fan looking at a blimp shot of the field doesn't mean he's open to the QB who's got a DL in his face while looking at the other side of the field. QB's don't see open guys all the time for many reasons. Players in their passing lanes and pockets breaking down from horrible blocking. By the time Kap saw him he wasn't open, should not have thrown it. He made a bad play. A better play would have been to eat the ball.

You said nobody was open. Which isn't true. If kap had not double clutched and hesitated he would have been able to hit boldin on time. Instead that hesitation was the reason for the late throw.

He was looking RIGHT at him. He just didn't pull the trigger until it was too late. He hesitated on the first pick as well. GOD knows why.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol just because a player is open to a fan looking at a blimp shot of the field doesn't mean he's open to the QB who's got a DL in his face while looking at the other side of the field. QB's don't see open guys all the time for many reasons. Players in their passing lanes and pockets breaking down from horrible blocking. By the time Kap saw him he wasn't open, should not have thrown it. He made a bad play. A better play would have been to eat the ball.

You said nobody was open. Which isn't true. If kap had not double clutched and hesitated he would have been able to hit boldin on time. Instead that hesitation was the reason for the late throw.

He was looking RIGHT at him. He just didn't pull the trigger until it was too late. He hesitated on the first pick as well. GOD knows why.

Looks to me he's looking deep to Smith on the post for his second read. Then sees Boldin off to the right. Only football Jesus knows why?

... Only football Jesus knows why?

Only Hayne knows?

Looks to me he's looking deep to Smith on the post for his second read. Then sees Boldin off to the right. Only football Jesus knows why?

It's already been broken down. If kap doesn't pump fake/double clutch he hits boldin. Review the post (or re-review)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183347-week-arizona-cardinals-coaches-film-analysis/page5/
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by defenderDX:

It's already been broken down. If kap doesn't pump fake/double clutch he hits boldin. Review the post (or re-review)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183347-week-arizona-cardinals-coaches-film-analysis/page5/

I'm just telling you what I think happened on the play. Thl has his take I have mine.
I'm just telling you what I think happened on the play. Thl has his take I have mine.

Gotcha
Favre = Vision
Kap = No Vision
[ Edited by 60sFan on Oct 2, 2015 at 8:45 AM ]
Well let Kap go Farve jus start slinging it!
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
kinda like this

nice! We need this Kap back!
Share 49ersWebzone