There are 199 users in the forums

Tom Rathman for coach!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not saying to pull the plug on the hedgehog just yet, but if this season continues to play out this way, why not? He has more NFL experience than Tomsula, is a hard nosed guy, would emphasize the running game as Baalke wants, and has ties to the glory days. Well respected guy league wide, who would be able to assemble a quality staff, but most importantly, knows how to win.
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Not saying to pull the plug on the hedgehog just yet, but if this season continues to play out this way, why not? He has more NFL experience than Tomsula, is a hard nosed guy, would emphasize the running game as Baalke wants, and has ties to the glory days. Well respected guy league wide, who would be able to assemble a quality staff, but most importantly, knows how to win.

What makes you think Rathman would assemble a quality staff??

Oh yeah....
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Try Sean Payton, he might be available at the end of this season.
  • Ike49
Rathman's who I wanted instead of Wario Tomsula
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Oh yeah....

What makes you think he wouldn't? And, more importantly, what makes you think you even know a thing about football? All you do on this board is belittle people who don't agree with your point of view. I see by the amount of red boxes you have that there is obviously nothing else going on in your life and watching everyone else in the world take the girl you toss off to at night out may be a frustrating experience, but hang in there, lil guy. Sooner or later it will happen for you.
This guy has survived multiple coaching regimes and would be a similar hire like JT.

Positional in house hire for cheap.
What makes you think he wouldn't? And, more importantly, what makes you think you even know a thing about football? All you do on this board is belittle people who don't agree with your point of view. I see by the amount of red boxes you have that there is obviously nothing else going on in your life and watching everyone else in the world take the girl you toss off to at night out may be a frustrating experience, but hang in there, lil guy. Sooner or later it will happen for you.

Lol.

Oh yeah....

I'll make it easier for you. Explain why this thread should be locked. Is there another already discussing it? Is it in the wrong forum? Inappropriate? Or simply because you disagree?
I'll make it easier for you. Explain why this thread should be locked. Is there another already discussing it? Is it in the wrong forum? Inappropriate? Or simply because you disagree?

This team already has a head coach and a thread to discuss that coach. There are other existing threads to discuss the coaching staff in general. Your comments would best be served in one of those.

What happens is that a whole bunch of people start spamming the forum with their fantasy coaching or trade scenarios and you end up with the front page littered with a whole bunch of rubbish threads. This is why threads like this get shutdown.

Oh yeah....

This is one of the stupidest, most childish reactions to a post in WZ history. Congratulations.

You can't just say Rathman would assemble a quality staff "because I said so". Why would he assemble a quality staff? Does he have ties to anyone in particular that you're thinking of?
No more assistants being promoted. SingleSula better be the last.
I think rathman should be our QB, he could lead us to a superbowl
Tony sporano interim coach, hire Hugh Jackson at end of year.
Fire Trent, Geep, Tomsula AND Mangini.
Yea sure another non x's and O's guy with no head coaching expierence. Sign me up
Share 49ersWebzone