There are 306 users in the forums

Score Predictions v Packers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
38-24 GB
GB 21-10 at the half

GB 48-28 Final
it's going to be BAD, especially if our defensive scheme involves no pass rush, LB's covering slot WR's, defensive backs out of position standing around in a zone allowing WR's to repeatedly torch them underneath AND over the top ....no changes were made after Big Ben carved us up, looks like Mangini is going to stick with his disguises with players out of position until it has some kind of success ....but this can get ugly early ...AGAIN ........Until changes are made to help keep us in the game , and our offense finds some kind of momentum to get some points on the board , we're going to get a ugly beating ....the coaching staff needs to step it up and get us a WIN ...there's no excuse for losing so badly , 3 consecutive beatings will cut the heart out of us fans and our team for sure
Pack 147
Niners -12
GB 52-17
Packers 48 - 17
If the Niners lose by 3 touchdowns Tomsula will announce they have something to build on.
31-30 Niners
31-14 packers
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
56-13 GB

Aaron 8 TD passes

• 9moon
  • Veteran
BUSH'S BACK NINERS UPSET THE PACKS!!

21-17
38-13

If it's any closer than that, I'll be ecstatic.
Originally posted by 9moon:
BUSH'S BACK NINERS UPSET THE PACKS!!

21-17

I actually think that could be the score of the game, IF our defense is back on the same page, and we find our running game again ...but if we use the same damn schemes from the past 2 games, Rodgers will cut us up BAD
i love my niners but: 49ers - 10, GB - 55

Garbage O-Line
Garbage DBs
Garbage Coaching
Garbage Management

WTF is Jed and Baalke doing?
No way we win this game. 52-13
Share 49ersWebzone