LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Score Predictions v Packers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hope i havnt put this up too early in the week, apologies if i have done.

Does anybody think we can pull a rabbit out of the hat and beat the Packers this week?

Id like to think so but there were enough holes in our defence against the cards to run buses through, we looked unorganised and even confused at times, this game could get real nasty.

On last weeks form the Packers by at least 30.

Cheers and go the 9ers.
This will be like Marino's last game in the playoffs against the Jaguars.
Anyway, as for an actual score prediction: I'm guessing we'll start hot, and Hayne will return a kickoff for a touchdown to put us ahead. Then Rodgers will turn into Godgers and eviscerate us.

Packers win 62-3.
A rabbit out of a hat? That would be more like an elephant. I love my team and I wish them only success, I'm no suicide poster, but I'm a realist. Gb looks like a contender, we look like rubbish. That o line is scary bad. 42-10.
Packers - 60
49ers - 6

This is going to be the worst beating ever
i imagine 40 something to teens... maybe 45-13... two FGs for the Niners to start the game, and then a late touchdown during garbage time. I love my team, but they have given me no reason to think they are going to get better anytime soon.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Another blowout, Packers might get to 50, but at least over 40. As for us, only just double digit scoring at best.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
40-21. Game is pretty much over again by half 21-7. We get garbage TDs again and play a bit better since we're at home.
42-10 Packers
Kap runs 65 yrds for TD
Hayne 55 PR for TD
Hyde 22 Run TD
Then ....Pick 6, Pick 6,....., .......,
49- 24 GB

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I usually predict 42-3 for the other team. Always in jest. No jesting this time.
Originally posted by Antix:
40-21. Game is pretty much over again by half 21-7. We get garbage TDs again and play a bit better since we're at home.

Exactly my thoughts. My score though: 38-17. 21-3 at half.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Anyway, as for an actual score prediction: I'm guessing we'll start hot, and Hayne will return a kickoff for a touchdown to put us ahead. Then Rodgers will turn into Godgers and eviscerate us.

Packers win 62-3.

Touchdowns are worth 6 points here mate.
Packers 70

49ers 7 (Gabbert TD in garbage time)
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Sep 29, 2015 at 8:06 AM ]
Packers- 45
Niners- 17
Share 49ersWebzone