There are 239 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Packers - 2015 Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Maybe having Bush and Ellington back will have some positive effect.

Well those might be the only 2 guys left who trust Kaep
I think it will be much more competitive than people think and we pull it off with the Packers a bit off after blowing out KC on Monday Night.

SF 27 GB 20
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by kray28:
I remember back in 2004 when Steve Young went on the radio and said he'd settle for "competitive losses"

Holy s**t we're back to 2004

After watching those games...a hard fought competitive loss would feel like a win.
Over or under 700 passing yards for Aaron Rodgers? He could break all kinds of records against this defense.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by captveg:
I also want to see what happens with Green Bay tonight. You never know - KC could break Rodgers leg or something else that could totally reshape this matchup.

Don't count on it. I think KC loses by 14 @ Lambeau

Not counting on it. Just saying something could happen tonight that could alter the outlook of the next SF game. Could be something else entirely. Or nothing like that may happen. But just look at Roethlisberger getting injured yesterday - Ravens fans have to be expecting a closer game now with him out.
gut check week (again).
Captain obvious says i would be very happy if we won this game. And this season has been horrible. And we only played 3 games. Ugh.
31-30 Niners win!

Comon, when was the last time we lost to these chumps?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
31-30 Niners win!

Comon, when was the last time we lost to these chumps?

Thats like the exact opposite of a good point.
Kaepernick busts his load over everyone for 456 yds passing and 8 tds, 0 int, along with a 100 yd td scamper.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Guaranteed another blowout. The 9ers D is only good in stopping the run, we cannot defend the pass to save our lives. The Bad Man will gash the fxxk out of us.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Kaepernick busts his load over everyone for 456 yds passing and 8 tds, 0 int, along with a 100 yd td scamper.

Another zone read in the end zone. Noice.
I'm surprised the packers are not -20 this game or higher. Regardless of what it is I would still put my money on the packers. Going to be around 50-6 kind of game
Rodgers is going to unleash hell on the D. I predict a 50 burger in 3 quarters so he can sit and nap during the 4th.
"We've got a lot of work to do." Get ready to hear this over and over again this year.
Share 49ersWebzone