LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Predicting the rest of the season 2015

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i had them at about 11-12 wins with Aldon. After that and watching their 1st preseason game, i changed that to 6-10-7-9. The way things have looked already this season, i really would have a hard time penciling this team down for anything more than 4 wins. you could give them CLE and CHI....but honestly with how this team is playing, you can't give them wins against anyone. Then maybe they can pull out a win at home against STL. This is a poor team missing some key components that are keys to success (pass rush, competent OL play) and also appear to be poorly poorly coached. so disheartening.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
i had them at about 11-12 wins with Aldon. After that and watching their 1st preseason game, i changed that to 6-10-7-9. The way things have looked already this season, i really would have a hard time penciling this team down for anything more than 4 wins. you could give them CLE and CHI....but honestly with how this team is playing, you can't give them wins against anyone. Then maybe they can pull out a win at home against STL. This is a poor team missing some key components that are keys to success (pass rush, competent OL play) and also appear to be poorly poorly coached. so disheartening.

Bro im telling you. I honestly think we have a legitimate shot at going 3-13 this year, or even 2-14. At BEST we finish 5-11. Ill be pissed if we finish 5-11 because that knocks us out of the top Pick in the draft. If we are gonna suck that bad we might as well suck all the way in order to get a real QB prospect on our squad
I think the only games we even can win are the Bears and the Browns. That's it. I don't know if we even win those. This is a really bad team right now.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 28, 2015 at 9:55 PM ]
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think the only games we even can win is the Bears and the Browns. That's it. I don't know if we even win those. This is a really bad team right now.

I picked us to win 7 (after a 1-6 start) and am starting to think you're right. We suck. All of the young guys I expected to step up are either not playing or nonexistent. On top of our disappointing talent we're being out coached. It's bad. Very bad.
Originally posted by Homer:
I think the only games we even can win is the Bears and the Browns. That's it. I don't know if we even win those. This is a really bad team right now.

I picked us to win 7 (after a 1-6 start) and am starting to think you're right. We suck. All of the young guys I expected to step up are either not playing or nonexistent. On top of our disappointing talent we're being out coached. It's bad. Very bad.

We will get a really high pick franchise type player in the first round and a very high 2nd round pick too. It's just what this team needs. We need to rebuild.
1 and 15. They have to forfeit their last game when kaep gets stuck in a cupboard. Could suit up gabbert but don't want to risk it. Forfeit is the logical decision.
We will get a really high pick franchise type player in the first round and a very high 2nd round pick too. It's just what this team needs. We need to rebuild.

I could see us finishing 3-13 enough for #1 and drafting a qb round 1 and then a WR round 2. Te round 3 and from there I dunno
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

I could see us finishing 3-13 enough for #1 and drafting a qb round 1 and then a WR round 2. Te round 3 and from there I dunno

No way we go three rounds without addressing olb/de or offensive line
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

No way we go three rounds without addressing olb/de or offensive line

True. I just want it all!
I believe we will win six games. And I don't think we win ten games in a season for 5 years or more. Lack of talent on defensive and offensive lines and poor coaching. Everyone will blame it on Kap. We will get another quarterback and wander through the wilderness for half a decade or more. I wish it weren't so but our ballroom days are over for the foreseeable future. And please don't forget we were promised greater things after getting rid of Harbaugh. Tomsula was the Steve Kerr of football. Jed said as much.
[ Edited by GoatRock on Sep 28, 2015 at 11:56 PM ]

I am 4 for 5 so far. Hows everyone else doing?
2-14 this year. Niner faithful must unite to make it clear the current FO is unacceptable. Former Niners need to stand up as well. This is a farce what is going on.
Share 49ersWebzone