There are 214 users in the forums

Predicting the rest of the season 2015

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I'm very grateful for that opening win. No joke, theres a mountain of difference dignity wise between 1-15 and 0-16.

Any other win is a gift coming forward. I just root for some good offenses and lucky bombs.

Can't even get good D play anymore.

If we score 3-4 TDs next week, a win for me even if packers score 60.

Can't stress this post enough.

If we had lost to the Vikings in similar fashion, I'd legitimately be concerned about going 0-16. The 2008 Detroit Lions never had a game as bad as the one we had today. Their worst loss was by thirty-something points.
I can't lie. I don't see more than 3 wins the rest of the way. The schedule is brutal.
[ Edited by SFrush on Sep 27, 2015 at 11:56 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I predicted 1-4 to start the season. Imma just go ahead and predict the rest of the season to refer back to

Green bay - loss. We aren't beating Green Bay
Giants - loss. They are playing good
Ravens - loss
Seahawks - loss
Rams - loss
Falcons - loss
Seahawks - loss
Cardinals - loss
Bears - maybe a win? It's away. Loss
Browns - win
Bengals - loss
Lions. - loss
Rams - loss

We very well could be 2 -14 at the end of this season. Like games that we should win? That would make us 3- 14 but besides those 3 wins, every team on our schedule will be the favorites. Quarterback round 1 here we come!!!!!

Things are beginning to unravel as we speak as seen in the past two games. We are seeing the true picture of what this team is about. Bad QB, no O-line, no pass rush and can't play Passing D. At this point, is even hard to predict a win. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we go 2-14, but definitely no more than 4-12. So yes, I can definitely see us picking as one of the 1st five teams in the draft and most likely a top QB.

Green bay - W
Giants - W
Ravens - W
Seahawks - L
Rams - W
Falcons - W
Seahawks - W
Cardinals - W
Bears - W
Browns - W
Bengals - W
Lions. - W
Rams - L

Boom
I predict the team forfeits the remainder of the season and the franchise folds in February the day after the Super Bowl. It'll cheer up the fans that still follow this team even though they hate the owner, coaches, and every player.
Can't you see the NFL films special on the 2015 Niners spending 40 of the allotted 42 airtime minutes on the Vikings win, then concluding as follows:

(Obligatory deep and stirring voice)

The 49ers went on to lose their next 15 games by record margins. Injuries mounted and culminated with Rams defensive end Chris Long breaking starting quarterback Dylan Thompson's spine on the final play of a 41-3 rout. But, for that one night in September, the 49ers fought and prevailed as heroes. The 2015 San Francisco 49ers - men of steel, hearts of gold.

(Dramatic fadeout to inspiring music)
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
I can't lie. I don't see more than 3 wins the rest of the way. The schedule is brutal.

I feel the same way. We'll probably get swept in the division.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we want to salvage the season....changes need to be made this week for the GB game. If they continue to keep talking the "we just need to work to get better" BS....they don't intend to do anything to fix it now. Justin, Chris, Anthony, and Patrick are probably glad they retired instead of having to deal with this turmoil.
We will have a top 10 pick next year.
4-12 written all over it. Oh and nothing will change. Status Quo Santa Clara,

Green Bay - L, I don't think we'll have enough fixed in time to beat GB.
Giants - W, I still think we're a better team than them.
Ravens - L, We always have trouble with Baltimore
Seahawks - W, I think we shockingly win because Kilgore comes back and we suddenly can do some things.
Rams - W, another surprising win because things start coming together on offense and defense.
Falcons - L, their defense is improved and offense is clicking. This'll be tough
Seahawks - L, I think we split with the home teams winning.
Cardinals - W, We shock again with a close home win and the Cardinals come away saying "It's not the same team we saw earlier."
Bears - W, they're just not very good, I think we're better.
Browns - W
Bengals - L
Lions - L
Rams - W

Final Record: 9-7
Green bay - Loss
Giants - win
Ravens - win
Seahawks - win
Rams - win
Falcons - loss
Seahawks - loss
Cardinals - loss
Bears - win
Browns - win
Bengals - loss
Lions. - win
Rams - tie
9-6-1
[ Edited by mattster03 on Sep 28, 2015 at 8:31 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Green bay - win
Giants - win
Ravens - win
Seahawks - loss
Rams - loss
Falcons - win
Seahawks - win
Cardinals - loss
Bears - win
Browns - win
Bengals - win
Lions. - win
Rams - win

10-6

Hell, I'll be happy if we can hang with any teams the rest of the way!
I had us at 9 Ws with 2 Ws against Cards, and 2 Ws against Rams. Guess i need to trim that to 5 Ws and 9 Ls . Ouch, that is a really awful.
Share 49ersWebzone