LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Is it time for a regime change?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is it time for a regime change?

Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Does Jed have a sister that can take over his job?

Maybe we can promote a cheerleader to take over for Jed

No sister, but brother ( Jethro ) might work better.

Put Jethro in even though he has the same DNA as the 2 other Yorks who knew nothing
  • Andra
  • Veteran
This thread
Game 3 dude slow down
Originally posted by Niners99:
Is it time for people to stop creating their own threads about the same dumb complaints made inside every other thread?

Magic 8 ball says....Yes.

This.

There wont be any large scale changes this season. Coming in with the number of offseason losses, I didnt see anyway that Tomsula wouldnt get a mulligan for this season. I do think that Mangini needs to get it together as far as the defense goes, too many guys running around looking unsure of where they are supposed to be defensively.

Anyone expecting a sudden knee jerk move that wont improve this team's prospects anyways this season is likely to be disappointed.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 27, 2015 at 6:00 PM ]
Bill Walsh started 0-7

Just saying - if DeBartolo had fired him after his first two losses it would have been just as absurd.

Tomsula could end up being a mediocre or bad coach. Three games total and two bad losses is waaaaaaaaay too early to make a change no matter how he turns out.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Is it time for people to stop creating their own threads about the same dumb complaints made inside every other thread?

Magic 8 ball says....Yes.

This.

There wont be any large scale changes this season. Coming in with the number of offseason losses, I didnt see anyway that Tomsula wouldnt get a mulligan for this season. I do think that Mangini needs to get it together as far as the defense goes, too many guys running around looking unsure of where they are supposed to be defensively.

Anyone expecting a sudden knee jerk move that wont improve this team's prospects anyways this season is likely to be disappointed.

I'm not saying we need to start firing folks today buuuut this off season could see some major changes if we don't at least put a competent product on the field..
Originally posted by captveg:
Bill Walsh started 0-7

Just saying - if DeBartolo had fired him after his first two losses it would have been just as absurd.

Tomsula could end up being a mediocre or bad coach. Three games total and two bad losses is waaaaaaaaay too early to make a change no matter how he turns out.

That's not even close to being a legit comparison. Bill Walsh had all kinds of relevant coaching and coordinating experience. He was considered a great mind in the coaching ranks.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The sooner we remove Tomsula and Geep the better. They are not qualified to be HC and OC.

Mangini can go kick rocks too but maybe once the season is done.

And replace them right now with who exactly? Yeah.... Nice plan there.

Ummm any coach who can successfully game plan and have his players execute said game plan..

You can't change coaches mid-season and possibly hope to win. This powder keg is about blow up in Jed's face. He might want to make himself scarce because the media are sharpening their knives as I speak. The Cohns and Kawakami are gonna have a field day at Jed and Trent's expense.
Originally posted by kray28:
Baalke is a Top 5 GM.

Maybe -- but jays has a point about the 2011 and 2012 draft classes. Those guys should be contributing right now. I realize that Baalke was hamstrung because both years the 49ers picked so late in the draft, but we still should have had some better results. That's squarely on Baalke's shoulders.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Bill Walsh started 0-7

That's not even close to being a legit comparison. Bill Walsh had all kinds of relevant coaching and coordinating experience. He was considered a great mind in the coaching ranks.

Walsh also took over a basket case team and franchise that was coming off multiple losing seasons.
Bill Walsh started 0-7

Did someone just compare JT to Walsh?

Pretty sure there won't be a football life episode about JT

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Baalke is a Top 5 GM.

Maybe -- but jays has a point about the 2011 and 2012 draft classes. Those guys should be contributing right now. I realize that Baalke was hamstrung because both years the 49ers picked so late in the draft, but we still should have had some better results. That's squarely on Baalke's shoulders.

GM = Gonad Maestro
  • mr_P
why werent you posting this after week 1?

fickle fans suck.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
The sooner we remove Tomsula and Geep the better. They are not qualified to be HC and OC.

Mangini can go kick rocks too but maybe once the season is done.

And replace them right now with who exactly? Yeah.... Nice plan there.

Ummm any coach who can successfully game plan and have his players execute said game plan..

You can't change coaches mid-season and possibly hope to win. This powder keg is about blow up in Jed's face. He might want to make himself scarce because the media are sharpening their knives as I speak. The Cohns and Kawakami are gonna have a field day at Jed and Trent's expense.

I don't think it would hurt. That is how bad I think this hire was. I have no hope Tomsula can turn it around.
Originally posted by mr_P:
why werent you posting this after week 1?

fickle fans suck.

Luckily we didn't show any of our playbook during preseason so we could sneak a win against minny
Share 49ersWebzone