LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Is it time for a regime change?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is it time for a regime change?

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I do hope that if we get another HC, whenever that is, that he is one helluva an OC. That would be my one request.

Yes and a WCO type of guy.
Originally posted by kray28:
Baalke is a Top 5 GM.

Alphabetically
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Baldie:
The stipulatoin of the Tomsula hire was probably that he'd take the blame no matter what the outcome. I'm just getting tired of the "if your gonna blame someone, blame me" comment every dayam week.

I agree. That crap is annoying.

I'm with you guys , hearing that $hit week after week isn't any comfort or gives any reason to be optimistic
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
The stipulatoin of the Tomsula hire was probably that he'd take the blame no matter what the outcome. I'm just getting tired of the "if your gonna blame someone, blame me" comment every dayam week.

I'm with you guys , hearing that $hit week after week isn't any comfort or gives any reason to be optimistic
nice he is taking responsibility but people and players start to tune it out when you seen zero improvement as the games go. even with the people who hated the coaching hire, i think there was hopes our offense due to adding torey, bringing in reggie and seeing ck work hard in the off season would be very good. pretty stunning how impotent and tentative it all has become. i believe no one is going to get fired so you just have to ride it out and hope it gets better and hope you do not end up with a divided house. if the coach loses the locker room and players, then he goes. when that happens there is no other alternative. do not think that has happened but we will keep our eye on that moving forward
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

well,what does he think we're doing. We ARE blaming him. He is getting out coached by the fanbase. Not good.
Top 5 GM probably won't even do it because it would be admitting he failed big time.

As long as he has people singing his praise like he can do no wrong despite assembling this travesty of a team, he'll be safe.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I do hope that if we get another HC, whenever that is, that he is one helluva an OC. That would be my one request.

Yes and a WCO type of guy.

Thats not happening. Yorks will never hire anyone with a WCO pedigree. Good luck.
Given the results on the field and the fact that we look 2003-2010 bad, yes it is time for regime change. But downside to that is York will be making those changes. Considering the stadium has been built and tickets have been sold, I don't see any motivation on his behalf to hire a big name. If Baalke and/or Tomsula are let go I don't see an improvement in the next hire.
Abandon all hope!! Who is going to come to work as Tomsula's new offensive coordinator? Noooobody. If Tomsula goes, who is going to come aboard as new H C for Baalke and Jed? Noooodody who is a hot commodity with other options. If Tomsula and Baalke somehow both go, who is coming to work for Jed and Paraag? In the meantime don't expect to sign any great free agents, and don't expect much out of the recent drafts. Get rid of Kaep, the OL, Geep, the Mangenius, Tomsula and Baalke and then . . . . .?
The valuation of the team was at a historically high level. It's only going to drop like a stone if they don't have fans coming to games. But if fans promise to return upon selling - they won't necessarily lose much in a sale despite the attendance and lack of sales.

Seriously guys... stop buying anything that would put money in their pockets. It's the only way to force a change. If you REALLY want to watch the game watch a free stream... I realize someone has to pay for that but whatever. Still minimizing the payout to the Yorks.

Originally posted by cciowa:
agree with wally.the yorks are not selling the team, the talk of not buying product is like a petition. it means nothing. i am stunned in the impotent offense and play of the qb though i think most of it goes back to the putrid line play. you would think after two and a half games of terrible offense the coaches, front office, players, whoever is in charge of the team would demand some real changes. i know there are many who think the owners and office do not care about a winning product but i find that very hard to believe. the impotent offense is just as stunning as the inability of unwillingness to fix it. a run from your own end zone in the pistol last week is just as unforgiving as giving reggie the ball on third and 11 on a draw, and why sign him if you are not going to use him. very frustrating and yes surprising to me. i know there are lots of people patting themselves on the back cuz they allegedly saw this coming all along but i hope they are taking no pleasure in being proven right
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Oct 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM ]

Time to oust Baalke and everyone below him.

Can't keep doing this and expecting different results
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM ]
The time has come.. clean house Jed!
Share 49ersWebzone