There are 253 users in the forums

RB rotations week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BTW, every play matters, and from here on out I think you Aussies are starting to understand how valuable each touch is for a player.

Hayne only had ONE touch today and IMPACT, that's what we want. Compared to the last few weeks where Hayne had like 7 and did fiddly squat with them.
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Sep 27, 2015 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
BTW, every play matters, and from here on out I think you Aussies are starting to understand how valuable each touch is for a player.

Hayne only had ONE touch today and IMPACT, that's what we want. Compared to the last few weeks where Hayne had like 7 and did fiddly squat with them.

OG Kush?
Originally posted by Stikro:
OG Kush?

Backwoods rolled up fat with some candyland kush.

Know'm sayin'

on that basis for RB M. davis stats

7 for 14 yards game 2

7 for 6 yards game 3

Where do you see M Davis on the team then?
Backwoods rolled up fat with some candyland kush.

Know'm sayin'

Lol nice.
Originally posted by agumby:
Originally posted by Seachan:
Just look at the stats.

We have been flogged in the last two games.........the backup RB stats are:7 for 14 yards game 2 7 for 6 yards game 3
You have posted the same whinge in at least 3 threads now, and arguing the point around in circles is the exact same thing that was happening in the original Hayne thread which the mods torpedoed. What we say here isnt gonna change what they do with Hayne 1 iota. Get over it

yanks love to post up statistics on why Hayne should not be number 2 at RB under Hyde.

all I am saying if you want to judge a player on their stats as many on this forum like to do, then what say yea on this one?

M davis stats don't matter now? 7 for 14 yards game 2 and 7 for 6 yards game 3
on that basis for RB M. davis stats

7 for 14 yards game 2

7 for 6 yards game 3

Where do you see M Davis on the team then?

Honestly with bush back next week, davis is probably gonna ride pine m8
Yeah I think Bush is in for Davis, I do feel for the kid (davis) as he gave it a good shot and had his chances with lots of reps in the last two games.

Just want to see some toughness shown in the 49ers and no more getting toweled up like the last two games.

A tough sport and any weakness shown like our backfield from game 2 and 3 and it will get exploited each week...hope we can tighten up in that area the most

otherwise its gunna get embarrassing....
what this guy said

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/9/27/9405321/quick-thoughts-on-jarryd-hayne
what this guy said

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/9/27/9405321/quick-thoughts-on-jarryd-hayne

So pretty much what everyone's been telling you.

"What Hayne needs to do? Learn how to pass protect (very difficult for RBs). Learn the playbook, as in not being in the huddle going: 'Oy Kap? 'Shift-to halfback twin-right open, swap 72 all-go special halfback shallow-cross wide-open…? What's a 'halfback' mate?" (apologies for brutal attempt at Australian accent). Simply become comfortable enough w/the game so he can consistently get lined-up and aligned correctly based on the call, then understand how to adjust on the fly so he can execute correctly based on what happens when the ball's snapped".

Good read though. I liked his comments regarding Harbough.

M davis cant pass protect for *&^%& and his running stats are not worth repeating from game 2-3

so how does he compare to Hayne? +1 because he played since college? what else?

Davis will get benched as soon as Bush is of the injured list.
Share 49ersWebzone