LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Should Kap still be the 9ers franchise QB going forward?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Kap still be the 9ers franchise QB going forward?

He's not even worthy to be our current QB let alone franchise. As a die hard fan i am done with this mediocre QB.
Kap is a back up QB who hit the lottery....we are paying him way too much to keep him after the season...
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Kap is a back up QB who hit the lottery....we are paying him way too much to keep him after the season...

RGIII 2.0 Or RGVI

Oh he's a GONER. This is it. He won't be in the NFL in a couple years. Teams and the NFL has figured him out. He cannot read coverage and he cannot throw outside the numbers. This is a painful fact.
  • KP82
I think we let this year play out, and if he continues to play poorly then we start making the transition to the next "one". I wouldn't break ties with Kaep cause we automatically go into rebuild mode but I'd like to see someone viable behind him ready to take the helm if he falters next season.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by KP82:
I think we let this year play out, and if he continues to play poorly then we start making the transition to the next "one". I wouldn't break ties with Kaep cause we automatically go into rebuild mode but I'd like to see someone viable behind him ready to take the helm if he falters next season.

How many years in a row are we going to say that?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
At the very least, you would have to give it some consideration. We didn't get beat today, we got embarrassed. BADLY...and he had a lot to do wth it.

Agree

Make or break year for him

He didn't do himself any favors today.

The play calling was also wretched
Draft QB but keep Kap for another year or two.

Meanwhile fix the lines, no skill positions. Say what you want about them they aren't problem imho.
Kaepernick threw 9 completions to the 49ers, and 4 completions to the Cardinals. A 16.7 passer rating..........Now, Kap holds the record for the fastest "pick 6's" to start a game....and record that stood for 90 years of football
Kaepernick threw 9 completions to the 49ers, and 4 completions to the Cardinals. A 16.7 passer rating..........Now, Kap holds the record for the fastest "pick 6's" to start a game....and record that stood for 90 years of football

haha, that's sound like vintage '06,'07 Alex

lol, what did Dilfer have to say? haha
he makes more money than Brady
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

RGIII 2.0 Or RGVI

Today he was that bad, but usually a little better than that.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Draft QB but keep Kap for another year or two.

Meanwhile fix the lines, no skill positions. Say what you want about them they aren't problem imho.

OL is the glaring and most important need, not the QB
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 27, 2015 at 7:38 PM ]
calling for RG3? That's a little ridiculous,

Kap can at least run, we should just run pistol with Hyde all game, usually with Hyde to the left.
Share 49ersWebzone