LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Are we the worst team in The NFL?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There is no doubt in my mind....we are
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Uggh
I think we are better than the jags for sure. At least we realize hyde is a valuable asset and if we lose him we go from like a 7-9 team to a 2-14 team. The jags wont even through allen robinson the ball even though he is a mismatch and down 10+ points all game.
Worst team possibly. Worst players/talent no but that don't matter. Our coaching sucks
UMMMMMMM......ummmmmmm.....YES
Very close to it. And actually it would be a lot better if we were. Whats the point in 2 or 3 "moral" victories only to have Baalke select an ACL project and other rejects that don't and cant contribute (Root of the 49ers problems).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yes.
How did we beat Minny?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
How did we beat Minny?

week 1 luck
We have definitely made a strong case for it last two weeks. Pathetic drafts from 2012 until now have caught up and the coaching staff is nowhere near nfl caliber.

Close to it. f**k u, Jed!
don't know, but bottom 5 for sure
Wow.....That was one of the worst performances I have seen by any team, ever...We sure are not nearly as good as the Raiders. Not in any facet of the game, coaching or players. Not even close. I have a feeling we will be longing for the Singaltary Years by the time the turkey hits the table.
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
There is no doubt in my mind....we are

Then why did you start a thread asking if we are?
  • Ike49
I dint think so, but maybe we are
Share 49ersWebzone