LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 452 users in the forums

Zoners in the San Diego area?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Recently moved from the comfort of home field advantage to the SD area, any good places to catch a 9er games down here? Lookin to make some friends and cheer on the team.
Originally posted by faithful23:
Recently moved from the comfort of home field advantage to the SD area, any good places to catch a 9er games down here? Lookin to make some friends and cheer on the team.

Go to Typhoon Saloon in Pacific Beach (Garnet Ave). SoCal's 49ers Chapter. Sea of red. You'll feel right at home!!! Enjoy man.
Awesome Ncommand, I made it down there. This place is pretty awesome, thanks for the heads up. GO NINERS!!!

Meet me at the Mercy Rd. offramp off the 15, right under the bridge....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Meet me at the Mercy Rd. offramp off the 15, right under the bridge....

I don't see you here. What are you wearing?
Originally posted by sacniner:
I don't see you here. What are you wearing?

I'm in the CHP squad car
Haha, sorry if I missed anyone there. Was too busy talking to the bartender. It was better than watching AZ kick our butt. I plan on being there this weekend too. I'll make sure to post beforehand, I'd like to meet some like minded people... And any cute girls
Great. Glad you made it!
Share 49ersWebzone