LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Next 4 weeks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets be positive and say 4-0,why the hell not,sounds good.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we'll emerge 1-5

Nope. More like 3-2 or 4-1
There's no such thing as an easy schedule or a hard schedule. We don't know which teams will regress or emerge as powerhouses.
Originally posted by MikeD:
Baltimore is the only team that worries me, then again they gave up 37 points to the Raiders
Now that the giants actually won a game the ravens are the least worrying, although it has to be said the ny football giants look so s**t. If kaep has the yips I guess Eli has Parkinson's.

Regardless cards should be massive favourites over the niners and gb pretty fn big favourites.
4-0 baby and yes... Seahawks will get spanked by us as well.

BELIEVE.
one.........................................................game..........................................................at.............................................................a................................................time
Originally posted by fly15:
We'll win 3 of 4

if i was a betting man, i would agree. i think we can win ravens and giants and pull an upset on either the cardinals or packers. but we will fall short to either packers or cardinals
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
We can go 3 of 4 here... with this year Green Bay finally gets us..

2 of 4 the worst!!
Interesting how the strength of schedule ends up turning out to be the opposite every year. Tough in the NFL to sustain to be in the top 16.
I see an 0-4 coming from those games. Niners dont rush the passer and secondary is second coming of Keystone Cops.

Torch city for John Brown, Randall Cobb, Odell, and Steve Smith/perriman.

Does Tomsula keep job at 1-15? Doubt it. Does Baalke? Probably. The pain of losing will last until York/Baalke are out of picture.

Those 4 games are winnable. We always play our div. Rivals tough, we have green bays number, the giants are inconsistent, and the ravens do not look like a powerhouse so far
  • KP82
We need to beat Zona and NY. Baltimore would be a bonus. GB will ass rape us for sure.
  • KP82
Originally posted by villain71:
4-0 baby and yes... Seahawks will get spanked by us as well.

BELIEVE.

I believed last Thanksgiving. Primetime, holiday, entire nation watching. Hone game, revenge from playoffs. Full strength.

Got spanked by Seattle. We wont beat them me thinks.
After two games the only team (in the next six games) with a better yards given up than SF (15) is Baltimore (10th). Two teams are better in points given up, GB and Arizona. SF is still tied for 15th in this category.

SF's offense is doing well in yards gained per game (6th) but not in points (tied for 23rd).

Weird year in that the SF offense seems to move the ball easily until the make a silly mistake (as in penalty) or they reach the red zone. This may be typical of young teams and a new scheme being installed.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
After two games the only team (in the next six games) with a better yards given up than SF (15) is Baltimore (10th). Two teams are better in points given up, GB and Arizona. SF is still tied for 15th in this category.

SF's offense is doing well in yards gained per game (6th) but not in points (tied for 23rd).

Weird year in that the SF offense seems to move the ball easily until the make a silly mistake (as in penalty) or they reach the red zone. This may be typical of young teams and a new scheme being installed.

Clearly, I may have overestimated the abilities of the 49ers offense even against suspect defenses. Thank you for being the only person to respond to what the OP was about.
Share 49ersWebzone