There are 289 users in the forums

What are we closer to??..the team in week 1 or week 2...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
IMO...I think we are closer to the week 1 team. The steeper game was the perfect storm in my eyes. A young team coming g off a short week, flying to the east coast and an early start..playing a team that had something g to prove after there week 1 game.

I don't think we will be a dominant 13-3 or 14-2 team...but more of a 10-6 or 11-5...maybe I'm seeing through rose colored glasses but I don't think if we play the steelers 10 times we get blown out like we did...like I said it was a perfect storm...hell when do you see Boldin drop a wide open catch...never.

And I don't think Kaep is playing bad at all....gotta fix the o-line and we should be right in the mix..

Stay faithful!!!!
we'll be more competitive this sunday ....book it
In between. We have some talent but we do lack a pass rush. Our o line and d line play are weak against the pass but strong vs the run. And our secondary is ridiculously inexperienced but it's still talented. The only change I would make is to play Johnson and Acker on the outside and play brock as a slot corner.

This team is reminiscent of the 2000 team; a team that has some talent but needs to grow up.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
IMO...I think we are closer to the week 1 team. The steeper game was the perfect storm in my eyes. A young team coming g off a short week, flying to the east coast and an early start..playing a team that had something g to prove after there week 1 game.

I don't think we will be a dominant 13-3 or 14-2 team...but more of a 10-6 or 11-5...maybe I'm seeing through rose colored glasses but I don't think if we play the steelers 10 times we get blown out like we did...like I said it was a perfect storm...hell when do you see Boldin drop a wide open catch...never.

And I don't think Kaep is playing bad at all....gotta fix the o-line and we should be right in the mix..

Stay faithful!!!!
I'm with you on this, we need to make some adjustments.

Because really, our Safety's provided no help on the deep ball it seemed like.

Plus we had no pass rush, or pressure on Big Ben, and Antonio Brown is just a freak on the field.

We Got out played, our Right side of the OL needs to change, i'm readying for Brown to take over for Pears. Can't wait for Kilgore to come back.

But like i said, it's small things we have to move around, otherwise we're good.

I mean for the first time in i don't know how long, our Offense looked better than our defense. When's the last time you've said that?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
depends who we play. against the jags, we're the week 1 team. Against the hawks, pack, cards, we're the week 2 team. As hard as it may be to accept, we're bottom dwellers until York either sells the team to someone that gives a s**t about it's success or completely cleans house and forks out some major bucks to a legit GM and coaching staff.
Originally posted by SoCold:

What do you want Kap to do, throw it to someone that's not looking....F.I
  • thl408
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183244-which-9ers-team-should-expect-see-rest-season/
Share 49ersWebzone