Shop Find 49ers gear online
why are you even allowed here
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
most of the team has quit already.
More proof that Vernon had a good game.

ZOMG cut him!!
  • All22
  • Veteran
Sherman FINALLY got roasted by the refs.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Disp:
Here are the full grades.

LOL at Pears' -6.4 rating. The entire defense, which got shredded, earned a cumulative -6.7. Pears almost matched that by himself.
Sooner or later Brown is going to have to play. Interested to see how a Staley/Boone/Kilgore/Martin/Brown line looks.
As bad as Pears rating was the week before Gary Gilliam for the Hawks was a -10.1
You get the feeling that maybe we kick Martin out to guard once Kilgore's ready but who knows
Originally posted by thl408:

LOL at Pears' -6.4 rating. The entire defense, which got shredded, earned a cumulative -6.7. Pears almost matched that by himself.

What's the max negative rating? He should have been close with the way he played yesterday. Not sure he really blocked anyone.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

What's the max negative rating? He should have been close with the way he played yesterday. Not sure he really blocked anyone.

Yeah, that's like a perfect QB rating...but...the opposite.
Originally posted by BKpower:
You get the feeling that maybe we kick Martin out to guard once Kilgore's ready but who knows

Many have suggested this will be the case. Martin just isn't strong enough to hold up at C right now long term. He's going up against opposing NT's, the strongest of the strongest on the opposing team and he looks outmatched. It's not his positioning necessarily, it's his strength. Without perfect positioning, he's toasted even more so. Maybe in the future he gets there, but we need Kilgore back ASAP.

I hope Brown gets a shot soon if Pears continues to underwhelm.

Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
most of the team has quit already.

Please explain.

There's no explanation. Everyone around here should know by now that after a loss, the usual suspects will rush to their keyboards to have their fun with Niner fans for some reason. Who cares? I'll be surprised if I EVER see a legitimate, well-thought out post from any of these weirdos.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

I think it's -2 times the number of plays he was in.
Armstead ranked high.

Good news

We ought to give Trent Brown a shot at RT - can't be any worse than Pears.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Pears -6.4 is that even possible??

I believe Pears was tied for lowest rated last season, tied with Devey!
do these really mean anything? How is kap's score higher than Roethlisberger's?
Share 49ersWebzone