• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
most of the team has quit already.

you mustve not watched the game.
Eric Reid.

Already? Sure didn't seem that way Monday night. I don't know, maybe it's just bad game on a short week. I could be wrong and everyone is already looking to the offseason.
curious how bad our pass rush grades were

feels like our defense is dropping back to the yrs under Manusky when we ranked in the 10-15 range and couldn't get any higher because we had no pass rush, Manny Lawson, Tubby Banta Cain?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Here are the full grades.

armstead played!!!!?

Do you actually watch the game?

I've seen a couple of comments like that and regarding Ward.
At least Lynch was slightly positive as a pass rusher, he's a long term piece for sure. Brooks should've been purged this offseason, keeping him around is just bad juju.

How soon before Brown, Easton and Thomas get their shot?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by lamontb:
A little surprised Bethea had a positive game. Dam, Tank, Dial, Lynch, and Brooks gotta step it up big time. Defense won't go anywhere if these guys aren't successful. Has Brooks mailed it in?

Brooks is finished. He's nailed it in and is a liability out there. He cannot generate pressure anymore his days are done but yet he remains a starter.

I haven't heard his name called on a tackle, sack, pressure or anything. Just penalties. It's like he's totally invisible. And could it be b/c he's not playing next to Raymac anymore? Or has he simply peaked as a player? They gotta get Harold more involved at some point if Brooks doesn't improve. Even with Aldon that would still leave the roster with one pass rusher. That isn't good enough.
  • All22
  • Veteran
I think Reid peaked his rookie year.

Mike Davis dances too much.

The right side of our line got crushed on film so you know future teams will be licking their lips.
Originally posted by genus49:
armstead played!!!!?

Do you actually watch the game?

I've seen a couple of comments like that and regarding Ward.

I can say that about 90% of our inciters.

BTW: This is his comment in the Seahawk board about Niner fans being happy the Hawks are now 3 games back of the Packers:

"enjoy it while you can. they'll be back in 1st in no time."

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/178781-official-seahawks-still-superbowl-wins-behind-raiders-thread/page743/#W8EZ7rbZrLJaXVh8.99

This is all you need to know about this hardcore 'Niner' fan.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 21, 2015 at 9:03 AM ]

Yeah those were pretty much the culprits I was expecting. Pears and Acker need to use this game as motivation. They will bounce back.

Troll.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Brooks is finished. He's nailed it in and is a liability out there. He cannot generate pressure anymore his days are done but yet he remains a starter.

One could say that some posters have quit, or mailed it in, already.

Life is a ditch, don't fall in.

Originally posted by buck:

One could say that some posters have quit, or mailed it in, already.

Life is a ditch, don't fall in.

They certainly did LAST week after we won!

The second we lose, you see ALL these haters come out of the woodworks. Hilarious. Maybe by the end of the week, they'll be worn out and we can get back to some reasonable football discussions again.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 21, 2015 at 9:21 AM ]
BTW, check out the 3 guys at the bottom for Seattles Week 2 game.

They miss Kam so bad. lol
Share 49ersWebzone