LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Which 9ers team should we expect to see for the rest of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 9ers team should we expect to see for the rest of the season?

A lot of 49ers fans were feeling pretty optimistic after the Monday night game vs. the Vikings. Do you guys think that we are more likely to see the 49ers play like they did against the Steelers, or the Vikings?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Unfortunately, like the Steelers game.
Somewhere in between.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Somewhere in between.

This
  • thl408
It really itches.
Crabs.
Vikings game against every team this year except good passing teams with good OLS. that's about the gist of it
1-15
my absolute rookie opinion is better 2nd half of the season than 1st half as the team learns to gel, they were badly exposed yesterday. They are not going to fix all those problems quickly. More learned experience will be the answer.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Somewhere in between.

This. Hopefully with a tilt towards the way they played last week. I hope we beat Arizona somehow, but both they and the Pack sling it around, so that worries me.

Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Crabs.

He's with Oakland
We still have VD doe
6-10 and a top 10 Pick.
We'll see the team that didn't have to travel across the country on a short week vs. a team playing their home-opener after an embarrassing week 1 loss.
We're around a .500 team, give or take a game or two.
Schedule is looking brutal. Palmer is on fire, then you got Rogers and Odell Beckham to deal with. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
Share 49ersWebzone