LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers at Cardinals - 2015 Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Bush ruled out for game tomorrow

Originally posted by defenderDX:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/9/26/9400713/49ers-cardinals-madden-16-simulation-2015

38-16 49ers because Arians looks like a Volleyball coach.
LA 49ers fan in the house, NINERS need to make it a clean sweep of Arizona, UCLA AND USC took care of business in the desert !!!!!
Originally posted by corona55569:
LA 49ers fan in the house, NINERS need to make it a clean sweep of Arizona, UCLA AND USC took care of business in the desert !!!!!

cali teams > ari teams
My spidey sense tells me we will play well and we will win
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I am down with 2 Ws against the Cards. I will have to admit, however, that I finally rewatched the Pitts game, and it made me sick. Pitts was so much better everywhere, except D backfield which we didn't try until 2nd half and game was out of hand then. Sure hoper our game plans both O and D are better than Pitts...a lot better. We got had in both.

As for Cards , have to admire Bruce Arians...guy is a superb coach, and we have to give coaching nod to him. Also they have 3 really nice receivers, plus an old man at Qb who is having a great time being very proficient. IF we win, it will be by a gnat's eyelash. I hope my guess was right about a W in PHX, but I may lose on that one.

I didn't watch the game again, I do remember in the 1st half how 3rd down killed the NINERS...
The defense performed well on 1st and second down, 3rd down came and Big Ben audible and dropped some accurate throws, he's a two time super bowl champ for a reason...
Steelers had 10 days to rest and were not going to drop to 0-2
I'M hoping the NINERS D is able to clean up the 3rd breakdowns from last week, key word HOPE
^^^ maybe a Purcell sighting ?

We need to get to Palmer and often
Originally posted by xberesx:
My spidey sense tells me we will play well and we will win

my wolverine sniffing senses smell that also
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
^^^ maybe a Purcell sighting ?

We need to get to Palmer and often

i agree unleash the hairy animal that is purcell

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM ]
Just win damnit!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone