There are 215 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers at Cardinals - 2015 Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Too early for this s**t.

I was ready by halftime!!
I think this is going to be a tough game like almost all divisional games. We certainly do not have as good as a defense as we've had in the last few years but our offense is on a whole new level. In saying that I'd rather have a more dominant defense than offense.

Didn't get to catch your guys game today but going to watch it on NFL Game Pass tonight and see what happened. We should be getting two of our starting O-lineman back this week (We haven't allowed a sack as of yet)

Palmer has been playing lights out his last 17 games and I think we take this one in a close one as we are the better team as of right now.
Originally posted by ring_less:
I think this is going to be a tough game like almost all divisional games. We certainly do not have as good as a defense as we've had in the last few years but our offense is on a whole new level. In saying that I'd rather have a more dominant defense than offense.

Didn't get to catch your guys game today but going to watch it on NFL Game Pass tonight and see what happened. We should be getting two of our starting O-lineman back this week (We haven't allowed a sack as of yet)

Palmer has been playing lights out his last 17 games and I think we take this one in a close one as we are the better team as of right now.

Looking forward to the matchup, man. Should be a good, tough divisional game. You guys are playing great.
We cannot beat good teams with our secondary. Teams will just throw the ball up deep and we cannot stop it. Hopefully our offense starts opening it up.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Sep 20, 2015 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Looking forward to the matchup, man. Should be a good, tough divisional game. You guys are playing great.

This game is our most important one thus far. The PIT loss means nothing now. We were set up to fail this week anyway. Now is one that counts.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We cannot beat good teams with our secondary. Teams will just throw the ball up deep and we cannot stop it. Hopefully our offense starts opening it up.

The secondary talent is fine but we just can't sell out on the blitz. We gotta not be so aggressive if we ain't getting home
Will Iupotty be back for the game? If so we know where to send the pressure!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Will Iupotty be back for the game? If so we know where to send the pressure!

Yup. He will be
1st place in the division is on line. Lets go 49ers. Shake off that suspect game
Originally posted by FL9er:
Facing the same type of offense and QB. Lets see what adjustments Mangini makes.

The Cardinals defense is not good.

This is what I thought. It really is the perfect opponent to face right after Pitt. A deep ball team. I think if we can get some kind of pressure on Carson Palmer, the results will be different. Not necessarily a win, but we won't be blown out either.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Facing the same type of offense and QB. Lets see what adjustments Mangini makes.

This is what I thought. It really is the perfect opponent to face right after Pitt. A deep ball team. I think if we can get some kind of pressure on Carson Palmer, the results will be different. Not necessarily a win, but we won't be blown out either.

I want a W not a moral victory
The dee ppl ball needs to be our friend. Attack their secondary early and often.
arizona favored by 6.5
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I want a W not a moral victory

I'm not talking about what I want here. I'm talking about realism. But of course I want a win. Doesn't everyone?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The dee ppl ball needs to be our friend. Attack their secondary early and often.

Open up with a bomb? I just want their guys backed up so it will be easier to run.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
arizona favored by 6.5

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone