LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Game # 2- The Good, Bad and Ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pears wasnt even the worst part of the OL. Boone can take his happy ass elsewhere after the season is over with more performances like

Martin doesnt belong at center, too many mental hiccups and bad awareness.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM ]
I have to look at the film.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Can I sell my tickets for cards game? I didn't watch the first half but guess I didn't need to waste my time. Every time I'd check score Pittsburgh scored again. Did everyone take the day off on D or what?

The game in AZ? I'll buy
The good
Kapernick 75% completion 335 yards 2 tds no picks. That's with receiver drops.
Special teams looked better
Half time adjustments on offense

The bad
The oline from center to rt
Carlos hyde and the running game
The drops from receivers

The ugly
Ball security, it seemed everybody was loose with the ball.
The entire defense, especially play calling by mangina why the f**k would you leave your cornerback in his second career start on an island with the best receiver in the game.
Bowman looked horrible
The pass rush
The coverage
The goal line defense
Coaching staffs game plan.
The schedule makers

We got raped. Kap is the only reason we didn't get shut out completely.
DJ deserves to start now he's our best cover corner
the best thing i saw was that Hyde didnt tear an ACL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We need to find people who can pass protect.
Bad: We were controlled the whole game.

Good: Next week is a new week.
good:

Kap

bad:

our D, our OL, Boldin, Bruce Miller, Alex Boone, Joe Staley

the ugly:

Jed York, Eric Mangini, Geep Chryst, Jim Tomsula, Erik Pears, Eric Reid, Marcus Martin
[ Edited by Escobar on Sep 20, 2015 at 1:36 PM ]
The good: Big Ben. AB. Shazier, D.Williams. Steelers D

The average: Kap. M.Davis got better... Some of Reid's stuff

The Ugly/Bad: Blowout, team got whooped... White running backwards when he was making positive yards... Players tripping over their own feet, slipping & dropping easy catches... The games viewing quality.
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Sep 20, 2015 at 1:36 PM ]

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
the best thing i saw was that Hyde didnt tear an ACL

That f**king safely launched himself on his knee when Hyde was going down. total b***h move.
Bad: We were controlled the whole game.

Good: Next week is a new week.
Defensive gameplan = F-

That was seriously the worst defensive gameplan imaginable. The defense had two objectives: 1) Stop A. Brown; 2) Stop Williams.

How in the hell do you have Reid on the LOS and then bailing trying to get on top of Brown...that is the dumbest freaking idea known to man. Brown and Roth burned them every time they tried this.
I thought our offensive game plan was solid. We drove the ball fine in the 1st half, we got screwed by the o line penalties and the Hyde fumble. The penalties and drops really hurt when your on a 10 play 7 minute 80 yard drive and you only come away with 3.

The defense just looked slow to me. Idk if it was the early start or what, but if you watch the tape of last week and this week it was like night and day. We were flying around last week, this week everyone looked slow. Idk why we didn't force someone other than Brown to beat us, overall poor job by Mangini. Also we had no pass rush, I can't even remember getting a hurry on Big Ben. Those big plays killed us.

Overall just a really bad game by our defense and a so so game by the offense. I think we will adjust and be alright though. Still think we are a 9-7 or 10-6 team
also good:

Torrey Smith, 6, 120, 1

Kap connecting with him is the only positive from this game
Share 49ersWebzone