LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

What words best describe the 49ers fan base and how are we viewed by the NFL community?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think most people feel sorry for the 49ers now.

How can you not when the franchise is run by the worst owners in the league...the Yorks. And there is no sign of them selling.
I feel as if it's almost impossible to separate the yorks from the 49ers. How do you all do it?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Follower:
I feel as if it's almost impossible to separate the yorks from the 49ers. How do you all do it?

cuz the team and the colors are bigger than one person. owner. coach. X COACH whoever
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

How can you not when the franchise is run by the worst owners in the league...the Yorks. And there is no sign of them selling.

Respectfully disagree Mr. DWG. I think it is a matter of who we are talking about. Seahawks fans? They are loving this s**t because they are now relevant, we ain't. Cardinal fans? See above. Rams fans? They are moving back to LA and once again reheating a nasty rivalry. They don't care about us. Steelers fans? They might be sad in a nostalgic sense, but they have demonstrated far better than us how to maintain success over the decades. The Cowboys? Jerrah don't care. And as much as it goads niner fans, they remain closer to a title than us. Browns fans? s**t, why should they feel sorry for us? We did them a huge favor by jettisoning the best coach we have had in twenty years.

The only people that feel sorry for the niners are niner fans. And, if you look real close, Mr. DWG, I think you will find some of them who are reveling in our misfortune. And do so in some adolescent, rebellious vein of hope that the Yorks will finally sell and Ellison will come in and dump a s**tton of cash on our beleaguered and broken franchise.

No i think most laugh at us
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:

No i think most laugh at us

that is their problem. you all should be used to it by now. if you have been around for a while. you would know people hated us and gave us zero respect when we defined a decade. they hate us when we are losing and they hate us when we are bad. really began in 84 when we got no respect vs miami in the super bowl, goes all the way to the 90's when the media was chortling at our fall from grace,. then when we had the brief window under over rated mooch.. we were called a joke at 11-5 or 10-6 by people like salsbury. loved to bury us in the 2000's and even when we became a power in 2011 the media and yes our own fans here seemed to eager to shrill. THE WINDOW IS CLOSED. WE HAVE BEEN EXPOSED after we lost to the ravens on thanksgiving night. if you are a true niner fan. you best have a thick skin
Originally posted by cciowa:

cuz the team and the colors are bigger than one person. owner. coach. X COACH whoever

That's true. Easy to say and hard to remember for some.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

That's true. Easy to say and hard to remember for some.
when you as old as I am and can remember joe thomas and oj.. its pretty easy to have a thick skin. not pleased with last year at all or with our fall from the top but have seen and been through worse .. in the 80's we were either a dirty leg whipping team or we were a team full of pussies who were soft and dinked and dunked our way to wins,,, depending on who you were listening to
i think those that are whining about our team forgets that none of those teams previously mentioned have a much better record than us. who cares about the cowboys they are always preseason superbowl champs. ive seen worse owners and 90% iof yall was loving york until harbs decided he wanted the Michigan job. if yall really think york ran him out without any of harbs help you are a fool.
LIVING IN THE PAST

The yorks have brought about deep-seated trust issues that only alcohol and therapy can combat.
Share 49ersWebzone