There are 217 users in the forums

The Jim Tomsula Gif Thread of Awesomeness

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Is it just me or did Tomsula looked painfully awkward pacing back and forth on the sidelines yesterday?

It was ametuer hour for sure. He just doesn't look or act like HC material. Nice guy, good position coach but not a LEADER OF MEN.

what qualifies you to make that observation?

becasue the players sure as hell don't agree with your assessment.
[ Edited by boast on Sep 21, 2015 at 2:09 PM ]
Is it just me or did Tomsula looked painfully awkward pacing back and forth on the sidelines yesterday?

It was ametuer hour for sure. He just doesn't look or act like HC material. Nice guy, good position coach but not a LEADER OF MEN.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

What a huge steaming pile of nonsense this is. I swear. Some Niner fans are off their rockers.

couldn't agree more. dude looks like he's trying too hard or something. f**king embarrassing to watch him on the sidelines trying to look all serious.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Seriously, this guy has some serious issues and it's killing NT.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

couldn't agree more. dude looks like he's trying too hard or something. f**king embarrassing to watch him on the sidelines trying to look all serious.

Need to change your name to defenderEH. Joking...

Awesome. Love the sarcasm.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
thought this was a gif thread?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Need to change your name to defenderEH. Joking...

mEH......

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

far from it actually.

far from it actually.

[ Edited by NinerGod on Sep 25, 2015 at 2:49 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGod:

far from it actually.

smh
haha it looks like he's selling those frames
He looks like he is always constipated or something. Like he hasn't taken a Sh1t is 10 days
Share 49ersWebzone