There are 279 users in the forums

The Jim Tomsula Gif Thread of Awesomeness

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's a lot better
I fully endorse this gif thread of awesomeness tribute to Jimmy T
Originally posted by RealSapster4Niners:
I fully endorse this gif thread of awesomeness tribute to Jimmy T

Same! Great idea...

Throw in his audio on the sidelines and this is a special thread.
Originally posted by Niners816:

Jimmy T on madden 16 for the PS4....this was grabbed during and instant replay so the bench players and coaches aren't rendered as good as they are in the cut screen sequences.

Loved playing Madden again. Haven't played in awhile
All you have to do is imagine our last HC here and you realize this is a REAL coach...NFL sytle, not collegiate. No b.s , straight talk, good assistants who he actually listens to and who have responsibility, and most important, the guy doesn't wear his ego on his sleeve like khaki pants/black sweat shirt did. He has everybody playing, morale off the charts, and the play has been other worldly, considering there was some concern initially, if he could pull this off. Well, we got out answer. The other thing is Line coaches, O or D, seem to know a team better than most other coaches. They do the nit and grit work....and out of all that you get, or we get, Jimmy T. Heck, i'd love to play for him, crutches and all.
Jimmy T what a funny guy,i hope the 49ers do well this season so this guy gets a contract extension.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
he coaches liek ozzy performs, lots of clapping lol
Originally posted by crake49:

I bet he gave Glenn Dorsey a concussion from that!!
Originally posted by SoCold:

someone needs to put that on a big ass sign and bring it to the game....lol

Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Originally posted by SoCold:

someone needs to put that on a big ass sign and bring it to the game....lol

I am glad this is not a gif
Originally posted by Niners816:

Jimmy T on madden 16 for the PS4....this was grabbed during and instant replay so the bench players and coaches aren't rendered as good as they are in the cut screen sequences.

Is it just me or did Tomsula looked painfully awkward pacing back and forth on the sidelines yesterday?
I didn't think he looked awkward - just pained. But Mangini looked like he was in even more pain - I like the way Tomsula came over to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder as he was stewing about something.

I also really like Tomsula's action after the game the way he went around to each and every player, shook their hand and asked them if their body was alright. And then, he pulls a completely stand-up performance for the post game press - I'm happy with how Tomsula is handling things so far. This next game will be an interesting thing to see how the team rebounds and whether they play hard.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Is it just me or did Tomsula looked painfully awkward pacing back and forth on the sidelines yesterday?

It was ametuer hour for sure. He just doesn't look or act like HC material. Nice guy, good position coach but not a LEADER OF MEN.
Share 49ersWebzone