LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Kaepernick's new throwing motion looks the SAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Those are from practice. In games he reverts back to his bad habits.

Got proof? Your hate is starting to get annoying. Can't tell if being sarcastic now. When you have rushers in your face like in the Denver game kinda hard to maintain any form of fundamentals
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Got proof? Your hate is starting to get annoying. Can't tell if being sarcastic now. When you have rushers in your face like in the Denver game kinda hard to maintain any form of fundamentals

Whats worse is the fact that the first gif IS from practice as well! So nice try.
Originally posted by awp8912:

Whats worse is the fact that the first gif IS from practice as well! So nice try.

Not sure what your point is. I know they're from practice, lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

You been watching the preseason? He looks like the same old Kap to me.

Then you aren't able to pinpoint the differences, lol. I watch his feet and his base. That's primarily what he worked on. Only knowledgeable fans know what to assess exactly, I'm afraid.

I mean Mayo49 is saying those new throwing gifs are from practice so they dont count yet the first old throwing motion is from practice too so its a moot point.

No one has proper mechanics in real
Game situations

I mean Mayo49 is saying those new throwing gifs are from practice so they dont count yet the first old throwing motion is from practice too so its a moot point.

It's just a f**king example showing the differences my god.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Then you aren't able to pinpoint the differences, lol. I watch his feet and his base. That's primarily what he worked on. Only knowledgeable fans know what to assess exactly, I'm afraid.

I'm pulling your leg, man. He does look different than last year. Let's hope he keeps it up and get's us some wins.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM ]

His throwing motion is slightly more compact, but that isn't where the improvement was made, its in his footwork and base.

It's just a f**king example showing the differences my god.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I agree with you. Jeez.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
His throwing motion is slightly more compact, but that isn't where the improvement was made, its in his footwork and base.

The lower base will help him from over throwing his receivers. He has to continue to improve his footwork as he still takes to long to reload.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 10, 2015 at 10:52 PM ]

doesn't look like much improvement mechanically in this gif....still a good throw though lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope the kid gets the protection he needs and reverts back to 2012 when he was all-world.
Share 49ersWebzone