LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

49ers Vs Vikings MNF Score Predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
27-17

I think we get an early lead, 17-0 after the first quarter, which will keep AD from gashing us up the gut. But shakey oline play lets them back in.

Heading into the forth it'll be tied 17-17. We have a long ass 7+ min. Drive but fail to get the TD, we get a FG. We get a defensive TD during the Vikings next drive, game over.

Very specific! I like that!
Originally posted by jonnydel:
I know I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but, oh well.

That sounds curiously like how a Harbaugh team would win haha

Which is why it's baseless. We have Geep and Logan running the O. We have the pieces to be a really dynamic offense.
I think a close game with some mistakes made either way because of us having new coaches, system, etc. Really it's wait and see with this crazy offseason change over.

The Vikings have the best player on the field in AP so I give them the slight edge. Also I am big on Bridgewater. I liked what i saw from him last year. He will be interesting to watch.

I honestly am just guessing and have no idea what to expect. lol hopefully its good and not bad.
Niners 31
Vikings 13
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I think a close game with some mistakes made either way because of us having new coaches, system, etc. Really it's wait and see with this crazy offseason change over.

The Vikings have the best player on the field in AP so I give them the slight edge. Also I am big on Bridgewater. I liked what i saw from him last year. He will be interesting to watch.

I honestly am just guessing and have no idea what to expect. lol hopefully its good and not bad.

They're going to break Bridgewater in half one of these games, he's so skinny.
Mike wallace, Peterson, Bridgewater looks good.

Our line is a joke.

Vikings 20-9 :(
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 7, 2015 at 9:24 AM ]
Packers and Vikings are the most overrated teams going into this season
Vikings- 20
49ers- 10
Not sure what the concern over the Vikings is?

We have them at home which besides the energy at home is AWAY from their home field (although admittedly, where they play now outdoors isn't as bad as the Metrodome for crowd noise).

Our last three years, we have played awesome in the opener, esp. on offense. Granted it was Harbaugh years, but still........not sure why that would change.

Remind me -- how much of our playbook has actually changed? Didn't Geep say it's the same offense but just used differently?

If that is true, then I'm not so sure we are in such danger of being "lost".

As for our defense, since when have we ever had to worry about them? 2nd half against San Diego last year where a bunch of 3rd stringers had to come out? LOL.

Never worry about them. And especially against the Vikings.......come on.

Don't care about AP. Big Bow is back, and AP's never hurt us tremendously from what I can recall.
Niners: 24
Viqueens: 20

49ers choose "tails" and win the coin flip. Kaepernick throws for 280 yards & 2TD and Hyde puts up 95 & 1TD on the ground. The final touchdown and FG for the Niners happens in the 4th quarter as a comeback victory. Hayne is a bit quiet but has one punt return of 25+. Brock has a pick and Lynch forces a sack-fumble.

I think Mangini really confuses Bridgewater forcing 3 interceptions. I think the D does well against Peterson, take away Wallace and force the Vikings to be one dimensional.

I think the offense has a really great first drive. They drive down and score a TD not a field goal. after that I think they move the ball well resulting in a few field goals, just before half they score a TD again. I think you are looking at around 17 to points the first half.

Second half is where the running game starts to impose their will. I look for Hyde to score and Bush to take a screen pass to the house. The final score 30-10 49ers.
Niners - 21
Vikings - 17
49ers-17
Vikings-24

Lol at all of you predicting us to lose
I'm not as confident has I was, but I truly believe we win convincingly.

24-10

Fingers crossed. No one honestly knows what we are getting from this Team because it's just so many New players in important roles. That doesn't mean we will suck though.
Share 49ersWebzone