There are 276 users in the forums

49ers Vs Vikings MNF Score Predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Niners went from -4.5 favorites to now 2.5 under dogs at home.

Holy smokes. When were we at -4.5? Before we cut Aldon? What caused the drop? That is a huge swing!!

Yea before aldon and Davis were off the team.

Bad public perception for the drop... Over reaction
I have no faith in this team to come from behind in scoring. It will depend on the defense. If they keep the Vikings from going 2 TD ahead, keep it close, our offense may be able to hang on in the end, pull out a win. Limit the turnover mistakes on offense would help. The worst thing for this offense is having to pass the ball to keep up with the scoring, especially with this iffy offensive line pass protecting Kaep. We just might surprise some people with how good our running game is this year.

Niners 20-17
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 7, 2015 at 7:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Sims84:
I say we come out clicking similar to last year's opening day. 27-17 victory. Hyde with 2 TDs and 100 yards. Kap with 225 yards and 1 TD

Or the year before when Kap unleased 400+ yards with just one NFL-quality WR on the field.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Pass rush, pass rush, pass rush. If we give Bridgewater's skinny ass, all day to sit back there and scan the field, it's going to be a long night.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 7, 2015 at 8:30 AM ]
We shock the media

We win 21 - 8
20-17 Niners prevail in black.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I have no faith in this team to come from behind in scoring. It will depend on the defense. If they keep the Vikings from going 2 TD ahead, keep it close, our offense may be able to hang on in the end, pull out a win. Limit the turnover mistakes on offense would help. The worst thing for this offense is having to pass the ball to keep up with the scoring, especially with this iffy offensive line pass protecting Kaep. We just might surprise some people with how good our running game is this year.

Niners 20-17

I know I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but, oh well.

That sounds curiously like how a Harbaugh team would win haha
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Niners 20-17

I know I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but, oh well.

That sounds curiously like how a Harbaugh team would win haha

I think you're right. It is ironic. In the early part of the season, i think it's best to do want we have been doing best - and that is running the ball- before we can slowly improve our passing offense. We do have the right guys at the skill positions this year to be a good passing offense. But the o-line is in flux right now unfortunately. We just have to be patient.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 7, 2015 at 8:28 AM ]
We beat the Chip Kelly Eagles at home, Dallas on the road without Aldon!

FFS, media never gives 49ers a break.
27-17

I think we get an early lead, 17-0 after the first quarter, which will keep AD from gashing us up the gut. But shakey oline play lets them back in.

Heading into the forth it'll be tied 17-17. We have a long ass 7+ min. Drive but fail to get the TD, we get a FG. We get a defensive TD during the Vikings next drive, game over.

27-24 Niners
Niners 25, Vikings 24
Defense scores two td's and offense one td and three fg. 30-24 49ers.
[ Edited by NJNiner on Sep 7, 2015 at 8:49 AM ]
only an aussie that knows next to nothing about the game and absolutely zero about the vikings roster and strength but here goes anyhow

20-13 to 49ers

From preseason games defence looked good and strong
offence looked disjointed and kap struggled to get time to pass due to no protection, im sure they were and have been working on this, surprised me a few times that they opted for the field goal in preseason trial games so maybe Tomsula was foxing and not giving too much away before it really counts.
Team is relatively young and seemed enthusiastic, Honestly think there is a lot of underestimation of the team.
With Ellington / White / Hayne retuirning punts and kickoffs the field may seem a bit shorter this year with drives starting closer to the 50 than the 20.
My take and. my opinion but feel free to rip it to shreds. I dont want to start the season feeling negative
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Going to depend on how many interceptions Kapacino throws. Sometimes he really plays like he's blind, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone