Shop 49ers game tickets
An accomplished tuba player

A family man

A great teammate, always picking up guys when they're down

[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 1, 2015 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:

A great teammate, always picking up guys when they're down

Not if he's the reason they're down!

On a serious note, it's only his 3rd year in the NFL, so he's still "technically" young. Might end up being pretty good.
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Sep 1, 2015 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Not if he's the reason they're down!

On a serious note, it's only his 3rd year in the NFL, so he's still "technically" young. Might end up being pretty good.

Kind of the point lol.

Agree, he has youth on his side so I'll give him a shot.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Jordan Devey played 306 snaps in 2014 (RG: 197 LG: 109) and allowed 1 sack (Week 3 vs OAK) + 3 hits / 9 hurries.

Starter
Week 1: 0 sacks / 0 hits / 6 hurries
Week 2: 0 sacks / 0 hits / 1 hurry
Week 3: 1 sack / 0 hits / 1 hurry
Week 7: 0 sacks / 3 hits / 1 hurry

Backup
Week 5: 0 sacks / 0 hits / 0 hurries
Week 6: 0 sacks / 0 hits / 0 hurries

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7
Dude is assignment sound. He is a lot better than people think because PFF grades are dumb when it comes to linemen.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I like that he's young and will continue to grow.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by DeUh:
Jordan Devey played 306 snaps in 2014 (RG: 197 LG: 109) and allowed 1 sack (Week 3 vs OAK) + 3 hits / 9 hurries.

Starter

Backup

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7

These are lies. It's all made up. I'm not even going to watch games because we suck so bad it's not funny. Wow we suck. The OL is awful. Devey isn't Anthony Davis so therefore all other offensive linemen suck. It's over. The season is over. Everyone in the NFL is laughing.

They're all gonna laugh at you! They're all gonna laugh at you!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Starter

Backup

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7

These are lies. It's all made up. I'm not even going to watch games because we suck so bad it's not funny. Wow we suck. The OL is awful. Devey isn't Anthony Davis so therefore all other offensive linemen suck. It's over. The season is over. Everyone in the NFL is laughing.

Apart from week 1 those figures look pretty good.
Niner Talk discussing Trent signing this guy

"either a certified genius or an authentic wacko"
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 1, 2015 at 6:04 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Starter

Backup

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7

Snap Count

Week 1: 64
Week 2: 67
Week 3: 62
Week 5: 4
Week 6: 49
Week 7: 60

Starter

Backup

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7

He's our secret weapon!!!!
I'm a Pats fan and I registered just because I had to let you guys know what you might be in for. I generally shoot down any and all PFF figures, but this time, they might have been onto something. I've called Devey the worst player I've ever seen multiple times, and while that may be an exaggeration since I watch a lot of preseason, I can't begin to stress how dysfunctional the offensive line always seemed to be when he was in. Who knows, maybe he'll do well in your scheme, and I'd be happy for the guy. But I would be very worried about him being named the starter; he was named our starter this time last year and was a main culprit in the offensive struggles weeks 1-3.
Originally posted by English:

Starter

Backup

RG Week 1, 2, 3, 5
LG Week 6, 7

Snap Count

Week 1: 64
Week 2: 67
Week 3: 62
Week 5: 4
Week 6: 49
Week 7: 60

I like that when he had to come into the game in Week 6 after the starter went down he gave up nothing.

Per the other thread, he also had 4 penalties: 2 holds (20yds), one false start (5yds) and 1 personal foul (15yds). He also had an ineligible receiver penalty declined.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Elijah:
I'm a Pats fan and I registered just because I had to let you guys know what you might be in for. I generally shoot down any and all PFF figures, but this time, they might have been onto something. I've called Devey the worst player I've ever seen multiple times, and while that may be an exaggeration since I watch a lot of preseason, I can't begin to stress how dysfunctional the offensive line always seemed to be when he was in. Who knows, maybe he'll do well in your scheme, and I'd be happy for the guy. But I would be very worried about him being named the starter; he was named our starter this time last year and was a main culprit in the offensive struggles weeks 1-3.

Well our coaches are so much superior to yours so I'm sure we'll fix him.
Originally posted by Elijah:

I don't expect him to be more than average at best. But the RG position depth has not panned out as hoped with the younger players SF has drafted, so the time to fret over it is over. Gotta play the games and see how it shakes out.

I see RT and RG as the top two picks in SF draft next year, easy, along with 1-2 FA pickups.
Share 49ersWebzone