LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

I only see Michigan winning 4-5 games. 49ers will win more than that.
Whats really sad is that I think the Raiders will have more wins than us this year. Now that is depressing.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Whats really sad is that I think the Raiders will have more wins than us this year. Now that is depressing.

Lol

Raiders suck and Kap > Carr. The divisions will be fairly equal in strength too.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Sus...
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

Raiders suck and Kap > Carr. The divisions will be fairly equal in strength too.

Carr is better than kap but the 49ers have better players overall.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Michigan won't win more than 5 games and Urban Myer is going to make Harbaugh his b***h! Niners will win 11 games

Just like Carroll did. We were able to squeak out a few victories at first but aside from losing the most important one (NFCCG) Carroll and crew had no issues handing us our ass in the games they won.

JT + Geep will change that

Can't possibly be any worse than what we saw after Harbaugh was figured out. Seattle stayed one step, sometimes two ahead of our offense. Only thing that we had was besides one game, our defense was able to handle Seattle's offense. Our horrible schemes on offense just wasted that effort
GTFO.....sad sack...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

Carr is better than kap but the 49ers have better players overall.

Carr was, what, two yards below anyone else in the league with YPA?
Some of you guys arent being fair, that NFCC was stolen from Harbaugh & the 49ers which is well known by fans of all teams around the league.

Yes Seattle did have the 49ers number in 2014, but what did you expect with the dysfunction in the front office?? The Seahawks were united as an organization the 49ers were polar oppisotes. Not to mention the injuries on the o line & in the secondary.

My money is on Michigan.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Aug 31, 2015 at 8:35 PM ]

• FL9er
  • Veteran
So many Harbaugh fans jimmies rustled in the thread
Share 49ersWebzone