LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

Both my favorite teams, don't know about the wins? But I will say this. Jabrill Peppers is going to be a Monster!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Anyone picking the niners?

Weak pass rush and shuffled up line with two scrubs. I don't know anything about Michigan.

Vegas has UM at 7.5 wins, which is more than they have for us.

They need to open their minds.
If they beat Utah this week then probably Michigan
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we know for sure michigan will have more delay of game calls than we will
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Over/under of the number of players we draft from Michigan in the next 5 years? I'll set the line at a .5

Over or under?

lol definitely under.

Fun fact of the day, we haven't drafted a Michigan player since David Baas in 2005
i really wanted us to draft that tight end wide out guy they had last year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
If the 49ers offensive line played in Big 10, Iowa and Illinois would get 8 sacks on them.

iowa is just god awful. most of the fans, who have head lice, hate stone age ferentz the coach. University of northern iowa is probably the best iowa football team! i hope they beat iowa state this weekend
Originally posted by Niners99:
I've got them both winning around 6-8 games. Maybe my Niner prediction would be higher if they fix the o-line.

Is our OL really any worse off than last year? Iupati was the 2nd worst pass blocker in the NFL last year, and Davis was average.

I think it is. I've never seen our pass pro as bad as it was against Denver, not in pre-season or regular season. That was a new low. Boone or Thomas would probably be better in pass pro than Iupati was, but the right side of the line is atrocious. Has to be one of the worst in the league. It's a major problem, and needs to be fixed by shuffling some players around, starting with Boone moving back to the right side.

Our pass blocking was that bad just 7-8 years ago. Remember when Alex Smith was snapping the ball and immediately being run into the ground, and all our dumb fans kept blaming Smith?

People are overreacting to playing scrubs who wont make the team against an elite pass rush at altitude. We didnt look that bad against Houston or Dallas.

The run game still looks fine. The pass blocking would've been just as bad with Iupati in there.

Once we get Kilgore back it wont be nearly as dire as people are thinking.
shocking who made this post. Dude must have a sad life.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Both my favorite teams, don't know about the wins? But I will say this. Jabrill Peppers is going to be a Monster!

My favorite 2 teams also. Peppers gonna be a beast
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Michigan won't win more than 5 games and Urban Myer is going to make Harbaugh his b***h! Niners will win 11 games

Just like Carroll did. We were able to squeak out a few victories at first but aside from losing the most important one (NFCCG) Carroll and crew had no issues handing us our ass in the games they won.

Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Michigan won't win more than 5 games and Urban Myer is going to make Harbaugh his b***h! Niners will win 11 games

Just like Carroll did. We were able to squeak out a few victories at first but aside from losing the most important one (NFCCG) Carroll and crew had no issues handing us our ass in the games they won.

JT + Geep will change that
I think this is a great thread. Every team needs a guy like Susweel. He keeps this place alive. lol
I've got them both winning around 6-8 games. Maybe my Niner prediction would be higher if they fix the o-line.

Is our OL really any worse off than last year? Iupati was the 2nd worst pass blocker in the NFL last year, and Davis was average.

I think it is. I've never seen our pass pro as bad as it was against Denver, not in pre-season or regular season. That was a new low. Boone or Thomas would probably be better in pass pro than Iupati was, but the right side of the line is atrocious. Has to be one of the worst in the league. It's a major problem, and needs to be fixed by shuffling some players around, starting with Boone moving back to the right side.

Our pass blocking was that bad just 7-8 years ago. Remember when Alex Smith was snapping the ball and immediately being run into the ground, and all our dumb fans kept blaming Smith?

People are overreacting to playing scrubs who wont make the team against an elite pass rush at altitude without game planning. We didnt look that bad against Houston or Dallas.

The run game still looks fine. The pass blocking would've been just as bad with Iupati in there.

Once we get Kilgore back it wont be nearly as dire as people are thinking.

ftfy
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Reminds me of that toy where the monkey plays the drums. Like the one in "Toys".
michigan for sure will have more wins then the 49ers. I'm thinking 8 for Michigan and 6 for the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone