LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Harbokens are funny....

The better question is: two or three years before that dysfunctional athletic department fires that dysfunctional coach

Meyer will enjoy throwing fifty on a team that won't score out of the teens.
  • thl408
A Fangio-less Harbs is no bueno
Anyone picking the niners?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Weak pass rush and shuffled up line with two scrubs. I don't know anything about Michigan.
Michigan won't win more than 5 games and Urban Myer is going to make Harbaugh his b***h! Niners will win 11 games
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

Weak pass rush and shuffled up line with two scrubs. I don't know anything about Michigan.

Vegas has UM at 7.5 wins, which is more than they have for us.

Michigan will be lucky to hit 6 wins, Niners will be lucky to hit 8 imho… both are .500 teams at the moment.
Originally posted by thl408:

I'm a 100% sure we are gonna play more.....so at least there is that.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Aug 31, 2015 at 6:07 PM ]
Over/under of the number of players we draft from Michigan in the next 5 years? I'll set the line at a .5

Over or under?

Originally posted by Niners816:
Over/under of the number of players we draft from Michigan in the next 5 years? I'll set the line at a .5

Over or under?

lol definitely under.

Fun fact of the day, we haven't drafted a Michigan player since David Baas in 2005
If the 49ers offensive line played in Big 10, Iowa and Illinois would get 8 sacks on them.
Harbaugh is going to get absolutely demolished by Urban Meyer on an annual basis.

I'll say they win 7 games, mostly because the Big Ten is baby soft.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by cciowa:
and sus dares to accuse people of having agendas. in my opinion this is a complete waste of space on the zone, and was designed for only one purpose.

says 33,143 posts of wasted space
I dont see us having less wins thanUM, unless he pulls a miracle no one sees coming the way he did in '11. Stranger things have transpired but I dont see that happening either.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Aug 31, 2015 at 6:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone