LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wins more games 49ers or Michigan?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I've got them both winning around 6-8 games. Maybe my Niner prediction would be higher if they fix the o-line.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I've got them both winning around 6-8 games. Maybe my Niner prediction would be higher if they fix the o-line.

Is our OL really any worse off than last year? Iupati was the 2nd worst pass blocker in the NFL last year, and Davis was average.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Is our OL really any worse off than last year? Iupati was the 2nd worst pass blocker in the NFL last year, and Davis was average.

I think it is. I've never seen our pass pro as bad as it was against Denver, not in pre-season or regular season. That was a new low. Boone or Thomas would probably be better in pass pro than Iupati was, but the right side of the line is atrocious. Has to be one of the worst in the league. It's a major problem, and needs to be fixed by shuffling some players around, starting with Boone moving back to the right side.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
i didn't know Jimmy Raye 2.0 played the drums
Sus is still my dude even though this thread fails miserably

raiders will win more games than michigan
Originally posted by pdizo916:

It's actually a fair question lol. Purely meant to incite, no doubt, but a fair question.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

It's actually a fair question lol. Purely meant to incite, no doubt, but a fair question.
Parking lot Question
Share 49ersWebzone