LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Who Would You Rather Have: Kap or Cody Pickett?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now a lot of people probably remember Cody Pickett for games like this . . .

. . . where Cody went 1-13 in passing. However, that's pretty much the exact same thing Kap did against the Broncos and that was ONE half mind you!!!

So then, that is indisputable proof that these two are equal-level QBs, although I have won more games in Madden with Pickett at QB, so he might get the edge there.

Anyways, the difference maker for me is Cody, just like Jarryd Hayne, can play SPECIAL TEAMS, hence making them a better fit for our team!!!

We're not gonna score TDs, so we need to make the most of things. And by bringing in Cody Pickett (who's just coaching girls' travel team basketball), we can save an entire roster spot by making him QB and a ST ace. We'll cut one of the deadweights like Dahl and in turn be able to sneak Lawrence Okoye onto the roster, who I'm pretty sure could assume the JJ Watt role of dominating as a 3-4 DE as well as being used for jump balls in the red zone!

Now that Baalke's traded our best receiver (Carrier), we'll need a guy like Okoye or maybe even Terrell Owens or Plaxico Burress if Baalke swallows his pride and brings in a decent receiver for once, to give our QB a big target. And while they can't catch Kap's one-read fastballs, they'll easily handle Cody's soft lobs. I don't know guys, I think I'm really on to something. You think maybe Cohn or Kawakami will write about this if I send it to them?
LOL. Well played, sir.
Shaun hill would have made it less trollish
It depends for what purpose. If I want somebody to wear a hat backwards then kap. But if I want a bullrider, well then good sir, I choose Cody.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I liked Cody... I thought he needed to get a chance..

he was popular to the fan.... a fan favorite.. but Nolan did not wanna give him a chance because of the Alex Smith pick..
You really don't have much of a point at all with this post. Of course a crappy preseason game for a veteran player is meaningless. Everyone knows this. Unless you're trying to make a team or fight for a spot in the rotation, preseason means nothing.

That doesn't mean Kaepernick will play much better than he did this preseason when the regular season comes.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 30, 2015 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
You really don't have much of a point at all with this post. Of course a crappy preseason game for a veteran player is meaningless. Everyone knows this. That doesn't mean Kaepernick will play much better than he did this preseason when the regular season comes.

What does this have to do with Cody riding a bull?
Originally posted by 9moon:
I liked Cody... I thought he needed to get a chance..

he was popular to the fan.... a fan favorite.. but Nolan did not wanna give him a chance because of the Alex Smith pick..

I can always count on 9moon for some expert opinions
Originally posted by fister30:
It depends for what purpose. If I want somebody to wear a hat backwards then kap. But if I want a bullrider, well then good sir, I choose Cody.

You tell me who looks better in a hat:

Just another reason why Cody should replace Kap
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Aug 30, 2015 at 9:21 PM ]
At least Cody could play special teams.

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Originally posted by fister30:

You tell me who looks better in a hat:

Just another reason why Cody should replace Kap

Jesus, you're right.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
You really don't have much of a point at all with this post. Of course a crappy preseason game for a veteran player is meaningless. Everyone knows this. Unless you're trying to make a team or fight for a spot in the rotation, preseason means nothing.

No unfortunately they don't
Tim Rattay FTW!
Is this a real question?......

Of course the answer is CODY PICKETT!! Duh!!
Share 49ersWebzone