LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Would you trade Kap for RGIII?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Kap for RGIII?

Originally posted by father49er:
Tough call. If RG3 can still run, then yes. Kap can't read defenses.

And you think RGIII can??

Lol, Kap has his sruggles but damn, thats just cray cray
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Aug 30, 2015 at 4:23 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
If you think Kap is bad, you will think RG3 is horribad. That guy is deer in the headlights even when he has time in the pocket.

This. RG3 hears footsteps when he's running, big fat Samoan footsteps, he hears footsteps when he is in the pocket, nothing about him screams "pro QB" right now and to top it all off, he's kind of an ass that points the finger at everyone but himself.
Only if RG3 signs for vet minimum.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If you think Kap is bad, you will think RG3 is horribad. That guy is deer in the headlights even when he has time in the pocket.

This. RG3 hears footsteps when he's running, big fat Samoan footsteps, he hears footsteps when he is in the pocket, nothing about him screams "pro QB" right now and to top it all off, he's kind of an ass that points the finger at everyone but himself.

I don't think this point can be reiterated enough. RG3 is a worse version of Kap in every way if you think Kap is bad. If you think Kap is good, then you're not even for a moment considering this.
Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
Only if RG3 signs for vet minimum.

So, you would be happy for RG3 to be your starting qb as long as he was cheap ?
I'd trade Thompson for RG3
IB4TL

I wouldn't trade Gabbert for RG3, even if they threw in some picks. RG3 comes with fumbles, not picks.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I'd trade Thompson for RG3

That's a fair trade.
Originally posted by tondiman:
So I just read an article on RGIII possibly being on the trade block, and I thought it would be fun to hear what everyone thinks. A lot of people think he's a bust (as they do with kap), but I believe RGIII has been screwed alla Alex Smith, and is a better passer than Kap.

Would you swap the two?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You should be banned just for proposing such an absurdity. RG3's own teammates don't even like him.

yeah he sure should be
Surely the OP jests.
  • thl408
This thread is being left open so we can all laugh.
This thread is being left open so we can all laugh.

And man - we sure could use it!
Share 49ersWebzone